Show us your Motorcyle(s)

And just because I dont want to break the Trend a Ducati

DSC_0070_zpstr3t5wfd.jpg?t=1437364757

And an oldy , I would like to know where this bike is now , 916 SPS , with full factory Ducati corse Carbon Fairings , quick shifter , extended magnesium swinging arm , Corse World Superbike Ohlins setup 

CIMG2805_zps5pv81wie.jpg

Yes , well was up and down my own driveway aka RACEWAY , the outfit is the High Performance mowing outfit , i normally wear that when planning on drifting the tractor all 35 HP of it 

I have since had the knee sliders implanted under the skin

Prior to that I was sensible and without grey hair 

_MG_0085_zps2yeqokx1.jpg

almost forgot I have this one as well.

IMG_0820_zpsw88hbp5d.jpg

I thought I spied a tricked Postie with Nitrious in there and the tellow tank looks like something euro exotic , a Bultaco , Ossa , Maico or something, its amazing what you can find under those sheets in the garage hey  :)

I thought I spied a tricked Postie with Nitrious in there and the tellow tank looks like something euro exotic , a Bultaco , Ossa , Maico or something, its amazing what you can find under those sheets in the garage hey  :)

not my stuff, thats the garage of the guy I got it from, heaps of cool gear including classic racing sidecars and restored triumphs

Doesn't take much to get the bikers going.  Here's mine - I posted it a few months ago when I bought it, at the time had virtual permission but not forgiveness.  Permission still on hold...

D'Silva will be along in a moment...

Bugger! Pipped at the post!

IMG_20150413_123931_1.jpg

Edited by Rob
insert pic of correct size...

Doesn't take much to get the bikers going.  Here's mine - I posted it a few months ago when I bought it, at the time had virtual permission but not forgiveness.  Permission still on hold...

D'Silva will be along in a moment...

too slow Rob!!

Having raced a few Ducati's, including my 916 and ridden Reuben Xaus' ex works bike, I think I need another Ducati in the future

The Sport Classic or Mike's Biposto, or even the wheelie/sliding madness of the Motard would suffice. Donations gladly accepted. Nice bikes lads