Show us your Motorcyle(s)

I used to have a chopper sidecar. Here it is. That is a much younger me on the bike...1994. Yes that is the bike from Mad Max 1. I bought it in 1992 and restored it. Have regretted selling it ever since.

madmaxpictures2.png

Here is another bike I have (I have a few, some restored some needing restoration) I used to have the first model Ducati Darmah which I had my accident on in 1979. Loved that bike.

IMGP1908.jpg

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

I used to have a chopper sidecar. Here it is. That is a much younger me on the bike...1994. Yes that is the bike from Mad Max 1. I bought it in 1992 and restored it. Have regretted selling it ever since.

madmaxpictures2.png

WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! You are my f.....g hero Alex! 

As soon as I saw the pic I thought 'Shit, that looks like the bike from Mad Max!' 

Bravo sir, bravo ??

1 hour ago, KG said:

@Troubleshooter Love the collection (916!!)

My 1980 Desmo 500. Rocking the 80s lines.

1B9kPE9.jpg

Ducati and Porsche are definitely good stable mates...

gvIubxa.jpg

Bring on the summer!!

Ah the 500, always wanted one of those ... Do you have a shot of your CZ 500 Cafe? Nice full garage there Kale:Passusabeer:...here's one of the others

VbElbHg.jpg

WG2eN5d.jpg

Nuthin wrong with a Triumph mate. I rode a mates Speed Triple racebike a few years ago and the engine is magic with a perfect balance of torque and horsepower, not to mention the sound. Wheelies for miles too ?

• 2 months later...

https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/details/2008-Suzuki-GSX1400/SSE-AD-5852451?utm_campaign=ad-approved&utm_source=notification-center&utm_medium=email

speaking of bikes, I’ve just put this one up on bike sales last weekend, I purchased it for a use that no longer exists, so it isn’t getting used at all nowadays , a real waste to be just sitting there. Such a good thing to just ride around on without having to pretend to be Mickey Doohan  PM if you, or anybody you know is interested 

• 1 month later...