Show us your Motorcyle(s)

1 hour ago, Techno said:

How did I not see this thread until now? Anyway, photo of current bike and the one I had before it.

IMG_1658.jpg

This picture obviously not taken today!!!  Our guys are installed new walkways and platforms on the Wineglass Bay track this week, helicopters not flying  today due to the wind!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't suppose you are in the VJMC? 

They have their national meeting in Bendigo in Oct 2021. You should take it. It's certainly worthy of showing. You've done a good job. 

I'm taking a couple of bikes.

If you are looking for a set of the original pipes I may know of 2 places that might have them. I remember seeing a set hanging from the rafters at one of the places but not sure if they were for a 750 or 500.

3 hours ago, 3legs said:

Don't suppose you are in the VJMC? 

They have their national meeting in Bendigo in Oct 2021. You should take it. It's certainly worthy of showing. You've done a good job. 

I'm taking a couple of bikes.

If you are looking for a set of the original pipes I may know of 2 places that might have them. I remember seeing a set hanging from the rafters at one of the places but not sure if they were for a 750 or 500.

Thanks, No not a member of any bike clubs as yet. Love to know more on the original pipes if available. PM me details if manage to find out if they are suited to the 500.

On 03/12/2020 at 23:01, LeeM said:

images-jpeg-30.jpg

RIP 

In 1974 I was walking to the Gore Hill TAFE via the cemetery, which is next to the RNS Hospital, convenient but not a good recommendation, when I came across a group of people standing around a grave and a camera crew.  Must be someone important I thought...then later on I saw the movie STONE.

2 hours ago, OZ930 said:

In 1974 I was walking to the Gore Hill TAFE via the cemetery, which is next to the RNS Hospital, convenient but not a good recommendation, when I came across a group of people standing around a grave and a camera crew.  Must be someone important I thought...then later on I saw the movie STONE.

I think that shot is from Mad Max when Hugh was playing the Toe Cutter.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

I really need to tidy up my driveway

Rust stains (from the bowsers etc) hard to move from concrete......

You boys must really come and visit the National Automobile Museum of Tasmania 

https://namt.com.au/lindsay-st

Great collection of bikes!!!