Show us your Motorcyle(s)

Finally finished restoring my 1973 Kawasaki S2A 350 Triple that I commenced 33 years ago.

Bikes, booze, girls and Porsches got in the way of finishing it. Now that I've given up booze and girls ( got married-boring :) ) I've had time to complete it.

When I've finished a couple of others i'm working on at the moment I will get some better shots.

IMG_3451.JPG

4 hours ago, 3legs said:

Finally finished restoring my 1973 Kawasaki S2A 350 Triple that I commenced 33 years ago.

Bikes, booze, girls and Porsches got in the way of finishing it. Now that I've given up booze and girls ( got married-boring :) ) I've had time to complete it.

When I've finished a couple of others i'm working on at the moment I will get some better shots.

IMG_3451.JPG

Nice bike. I had a 750 triple about 10yrs ago, should never have sold it

3 minutes ago, 901er said:

Nice bike. I had a 750 triple about 10yrs ago, should never have sold it

Nice restoration!

Back in the day, I had a drum brake version of the Mach 3. Tried to spit me off many times and it succeeded twice! Had to use my dirt bike riding skills to survive.

Does anyone have a TZ350 racer?

Yep had a 750 and 250 many years ago and sold them for peanuts. Used to ride a 350 when they were brand new ( wasn't mine and didn't have a licence but living out bush certainly helped ). Struth I feel old :) 

7 hours ago, 3legs said:

IMG_3451.JPG

Very nice, wish mine was a 350. 

3A5EECBB-32B3-44DB-B520-2893E3D4A1F8.jpeg

22 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Hope you own a bank @wilson59. You will need it. There was one recently that had a price tag of over $100000 and it sold.

There is another one advertised for $150k.

Check out this website. Both are on it.

https://www.bikeshedtimes.com/bikes-for-sale/

They are a $70,000 to $80,000 bike for the correct one . People put dumb prices on stuff 

You might find one bunny but not whole Fluffle . First problem with that bike is Brooke Henry restored it .

ONLY $70k-$80k bike. I wish I had that problem :) , you're right though but I reckon that's how the massive increase in AC 911's started. People who didn't want to sell but thought it would be fun to see how many suckers they could get by advertising at such ridiculous prices and people bit then everyone got on the bandwagen.

3 minutes ago, 3legs said:

ONLY $70k-$80k bike. I wish I had that problem :) , you're right though but I reckon that's how the massive increase in AC 911's started. People who didn't want to sell but thought it would be fun to see how many suckers they could get by advertising at such ridiculous prices and people bit then everyone got on the bandwagen.

Yep . I got accused of being ground zero on 900 Super Sports 

16 hours ago, 3legs said:

Hope you own a bank @wilson59. You will need it. There was one recently that had a price tag of over $100000 and it sold.

There is another one advertised for $150k.

Check out this website. Both are on it.

https://www.bikeshedtimes.com/bikes-for-sale/

On one of rides when these bikes were a lot less to buy 

ED3BCC20-5A76-4C7A-BB26-BFB09AE77D1F.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2021 at 10:13, wilson59 said:

Ducati 750 bevel sport 

If anyone has one that are considering selling can you let me know . Ta 

Ended up with two Sports instead of the one . If anyone has ever been thinking they would love a Ducati 750 Sport I will have one for sale . 

52C12C20-575D-4373-9E56-FAEE8ADC6B6A.jpeg