KGB

Show us your Motorcyle(s)

19 hours ago, LeeM said:

@911B Ooh a TL1000S! 👍 Rode a mates racebike for a few laps once. Absolute beast of a thing with big horsepower and sounded magnificent 

despite being the oldest bike out of my 3 i still enjoy that animal the most!

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Took this one out on the weekend . Forgot how much fun these old bangers are

sport.jpg

had one back in the day with a PITA factory fairing ( the headlight moved inside the fairing ) great bike that had the right amount of everything 

6 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

had one back in the day with a PITA factory fairing ( the headlight moved inside the fairing ) great bike that had the right amount of everything 

I actually had one as well might have been your old bike ?

3 bikes.JPG

6 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

I actually had one as well might have been your old bike ?

3 bikes.JPG

I sold mine, I reckon 91-92 to a guy that didn’t hold onto it for too long and traded it in on a hoggley doggley at Peter Stevens, who apparently kept it for their collection, but I don’t know for certain what happened to it. 

10 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

I sold mine, I reckon 91-92 to a guy that didn’t hold onto it for too long and traded it in on a hoggley doggley at Peter Stevens, who apparently kept it for their collection, but I don’t know for certain what happened to it. 

The bike I had ran a twin disk Scarab set up same as your bike which are rare . Most likely could be same bike. I bet I sold it for more than you did in 92 .

3 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

The bike I had ran a twin disk Scarab set up same as your bike which are rare . Most likely could be same bike

Could be, it was a beautiful thing, that’s for sure 

2 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Took this one out on the weekend . Forgot how much fun these old bangers are

sport.jpg

Very nice mate. Will have to check out your collection one day

51 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

The bike I had ran a twin disk Scarab set up same as your bike which are rare . Most likely could be same bike. I bet I sold it for more than you did in 92 .

I bet you did as well, although I got good money for it back then,around 10 when an ordinary one was 3-4 from memory

4 hours ago, 911B said:

despite being the oldest bike out of my 3 i still enjoy that animal the most!

They're just a great bike even in stock form, though not for the inexperienced if you want to push them a bit. The one I rode at Mallala had a lot of cash spent on suspension and engine upgrades direct from the Yoshimura development mob in Japan. Reckon I would have paid him anything to buy it, as it was so fast and easy to ride. I didnt want to give it back!  He sold it to buy a TLR which he regretted very quickly. Oops! 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

I don’t have much to see mate . Shedpest is the guy with all the bikes 

40 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

I don’t have much to see mate . Shedpest is the guy with all the bikes 

Oh! 

He's offered a few times to drop in for a beer, yet always have something on or I'm asleep after a drive in the hills 🙄😮

I don't think the Ducati 750 Sport of Wilson 59 and StevepGT3 are the same bike. Steve's bike had a gloss black finish on the engine (original was flatter black) and had no tacho drive of the front bevel head.

6 minutes ago, garypgt3 said:

I don't think the Ducati 750 Sport of Wilson 59 and StevepGT3 are the same bike. Steve's bike had a gloss black finish on the engine (original was flatter black) and had no tacho drive of the front bevel head.

nitpicking accountant 

56 minutes ago, garypgt3 said:

Good spotting