New member intro

Hi,

My name is Rolf, have had a 1984 911 3.2 Carrera for the last 10 years, bought it when I was 32 so people couldn't accuse me of the mid life crisis !!!

car is a original coupe with 163000 kms, Aussie delivered car, am fortunate enough to live on the Mornington Peninsula with some of the best driving roads in Victoria, so it gets a good run through the hills most weeks.

also a Rotor nut, with Impoved production Mazda Rx7 and an Rx4 which I have competed at state level for the last 15 years, but the heart is with the 911

Will be looking to join the club in the future, son is keen to come along on some drive days, if some one can hook me up with a membership that would be great.

with the price of air cooled 911's going up all the time, insurance policy is due and it's currently insured for 50k, what do you guys think I should up it to ?

will post some pics soon

Welcome Rolf,

Sounds like a nice car you have but seeing as the volume is turned down on my computer, you'll have to post some pics ...

Insurance wise .... I would be looking to insure it for $70 - $75k at a minimum.

Welcome Rolf, there are a few of us down here on the Peninsula, so hopefully we will catch up on a coffee morning or an SMT, in the not too distant future.

BUT:angry:.......Dont ever....call us a club....  ha ha, that's why a lot of us are actually on this forum, we stay away from clubs and the politics etc.:P  

Ten times the fun for no outlay unless you want to become financial.

Look forward to the photos

also a Rotor nut, with Impoved production Mazda Rx7 and an Rx4 which I have competed at state level for the last 15 years, but the heart is with the 911

Welcome Rolf! Ever thought about one of these? 

NSU-Ro80.jpg

Archived