[SEQLD/Brisbane] SMT 20th of September 'The Return'

It's about time we had an SMT again, this is the 'wow, Russ has actually finished his suspension and engine work' and 'FlatSix has a license again' SMT.

I think we'll combine some of our previous drives out west together, PM me for map but i'm sure most of you can guess the route

Meet at Gerbino's Bakery 166 Ashgrove Avenue Ashgrove at 7:30am for breakfast for an 8am depature

Happy to meet up with our Samford area bretheren along the way

Anyone else keen?

20th September? Really?  That's like a lifetime away.  

Mate, I'll be os at that time so can't make it unfortunately but will be going for a run in the next few weeks. Will keep you posted. 

i'm in for that

and everyone else who asked for the map I've just pm'd, sorry for the delay but the reason I asked for you to PM was so that i got notice someone wanted it as i'm not here that often anymore

haha... only just saw this.. Rob is moonlighting as a comedian now... 

No guts, no glory...  you know you want to...

PS Mike don't spoil your post count by responding - it's 964!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate, I tried driving the car last Friday to see if I'd be able to get to Cars and Coffee but there still isn't enough strength in the shoulder for a no power steering car, although I've been allowed to drive Marti's S1 finally which was a blessing as I was driving her mad back seat driving LOL.

Appreciate the offer, at this stage I'll see how it's feeling and make a decision closer to the date.

Cheers Al

• 2 weeks later...

Archived