Adding photos to your post...

• 1 month later...

I've switched to Flickr and had to learn a little trick to copy the code on iOS:

1. Tap the share icon

2. Select BBcode

3. Tap the code once and it will flash grey once

4. Tap the code twice and then it will select all the code

5. Tap copy

6. Paste into post

A bit painful but it works.

• 8 months later...

Anyone else having trouble pasting photobucket links via the mobile app?

I've switched to Flickr recently.  PB was not playing nicely and uploads took way too long.  The improved image share process on the iphone Flickr app is a bit simpler than on the Mac laptop. I simply tap the share icon (arrow at bottom left) then tap the "Copy URL" icon.  Switch back to PFA and paste into the message.  I've learned to hit space once after pasting then wait for a few seconds to allow the url to be translated to an image in the post. Simples!

Anyone else having trouble pasting photobucket links via the mobile app?

I just did it then. Not from an app, but straight from the website (I don't trust app's). No problems here

Weird that some of you guys have Photobucket problems, as I've never had a problem uploading photos. Takes less than a minute, copy it then paste it here. Usually within 2 minutes. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The performance of Photobucket is becoming so bad that it borders on useless. The advertising SPAM borders on being Malware. This of course happens when you run a cloud storage business and have to recover costs. 

Has anyone paid for a Photobucket subscription? Does the performance improve at all?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...