Hi Stew, I might head there for a look, dependant on what the family wants to do. I'll let you know if I do. Will prob have my 7 y.o. In tow, he is Porsche mad already, can't possibly imagine why ?

There will be a mix of people out there, half competing and half just doing a social drive for lunch and to watch.

During lunch break PCSA have arranged to do a spectator run up the hill where you can drive your own car. Not at speed, but at least you can try it out if your ever interested in entering next time... or just for fun (Im sure the 7 yro would love it)

Excellent turn out today, was about 35+ with those who came out for a drive plus the 8-10 competing.

And good to see those that gave it a try got two runs up the hill at lunchtime, with some tyre smoking starts and pretty respectable times being bantered around for what was meant to be a cruise up the hill.

Great for the kids to get to go for a run too, I saw some big smiles on the way back down!

I didn't do the demo.  Being as I'm not a PCSA member I thought it would be a bit cheeky to expect them to allow me to do it.  However, it was an enjoyable day, with a nice relaxed atmosphere.  I was talking to my lad about it again tonight.  I think he might be keen to go out in a fortnight for a look, and maybe also take his turbo car to the Come & Try day.

Great to have a run up the hill, 7 yo son is still talking about it and told mum all about my minor wheel spin issue at the start line.....think it's time to have first father and son chat about "what stays on tour". ?

Archived