Gratuitous Porsche Pics

46 minutes ago, Jason A said:

That’s one long bonnet, enough room for a V8. 928 revival ??

That was the concept overview ,,to build a new front engine 928 or even a two door Panamera to rival the current day front engine supercars from Ferrari ,,,AMG GTR Merc ,s  and Aston Martins ...etc

Porsche has all the running gear eg engine trans and many other components from Panamera ,,,they just need a sleek shark like design the captures the lines of the 928,,,do away with back seats and mount the engine behind the front axle and driver seated just before rear axle ,,,,imagine a 550hp or even 600hp in a car under 1500kgs ,,,I think it would be a best seller  :cool07:

15 minutes ago, Raven said:

That was the concept overview ,,to build a new front engine 928 or even a two door Panamera to rival the current day front engine supercars from Ferrari ,,,AMG GTR Merc ,s  and Aston Martins ...etc

Porsche has all the running gear eg engine trans and many other components from Panamera ,,,they just need a sleek shark like design the captures the lines of the 928,,,do away with back seats and mount the engine behind the front axle and driver seated just before rear axle ,,,,imagine a 550hp or even 600hp in a car under 1500kgs ,,,I think it would be a best seller  :cool07:

Nice, my first Porsche was a 928S4. I have always wanted to see it return. So many innovations in that car

Mrs Niko is off doing the Thelma and Louise thing with her sister for a few days, so I decided to head to Phillip Island for a grilled Gummy Shark flake and some potato cakes for lunch.

Plus I needed to see how the new springs felt on a good drive.....   Put the exhaust mode into noisy and headed off down the Bass Hwy.

Decided to do a photo shoot while I was there......   So here I am, being like the old days showing you my slides that everybody is bored shitless with....

First stop....Newhaven Yacht Club...if you don't mind..

IMG_4244

Then just around the corner, still in Newhaven...

IMG_4260

Then I stumbled across this old boarding school, or something, St Pauls...All boarded up now with graffiti and squatters having lived in the place.

Fully open to the public, lots of old buildings in there and I have no doubt a some terrible dark secrets from the past held within the walls..

Great place to do photos I thought...

IMG_4295IMG_4273

Finally took a shot out side the surf shops just as you come over the bridge on your left....

IMG_4252

There you go...A day in the life of a retired old fart....:P

Phillip Island great spot...

Fish and chip shop in San Remo before the bridge really does have great food

However ..Beware of the seagulls, they will and did fly in and steal half a potato cake out of my hand as I was eating it.:huh:

Plus they will crap on your car if you leave it in one place for too long...:angry:

Bass Highway doesn't have a lot of traffic on it during the week so it's a nice easy drive.

There you go I have just bored you shitless once again, but I just had to share the shots of the BBC.

I love that car...:CoolDance:

47 minutes ago, Niko said:

Mrs Niko is off doing the Thelma and Louise thing with her sister for a few days, so I decided to head to Phillip Island for a grilled Gummy Shark flake and some potato cakes for lunch.

Plus I needed to see how the new springs felt on a good drive.....   Put the exhaust mode into noisy and headed off down the Bass Hwy.

Decided to do a photo shoot while I was there......   So here I am, being like the old days showing you my slides that everybody is bored shitless with....

First stop....Newhaven Yacht Club...if you don't mind..

IMG_4244

Then just around the corner, still in Newhaven...

IMG_4260

Then I stumbled across this old boarding school, or something, St Pauls...All boarded up now with graffiti and squatters having lived in the place.

Fully open to the public, lots of old buildings in there and I have no doubt a some terrible dark secrets from the past held within the walls..

Great place to do photos I thought...

IMG_4295IMG_4273

Finally took a shot out side the surf shops just as you come over the bridge on your left....

IMG_4252

There you go...A day in the life of a retired old fart....:P

Phillip Island great spot...

Fish and chip shop in San Remo before the bridge really does have great food

However ..Beware of the seagulls, they will and did fly in and steal half a potato cake out of my hand as I was eating it.:huh:

Plus they will crap on your car if you leave it in one place for too long...:angry:

Bass Highway doesn't have a lot of traffic on it during the week so it's a nice easy drive.

There you go I have just bored you shitless once again, but I just had to share the shots of the BBC.

I love that car...:CoolDance:

Great photos Niko. Car looks sensational with the lower springs in it. Really changes the look to as it should really be from the factory....