Gratuitous Porsche Pics

20 hours ago, Niko said:

Yes it's sad, but the Time has come to put my 35mm film in the fridge, put the cameras in the museum and sit back and enjoy driving my BBC. ( thump the bejeesus out of it) 

Too many  new fangled jiggers out there now that only the younger generation can understand.  

All you need's a newish Iphone (shit for dusk/night shots) or an Android and photoshop Niko and you'll keep up with the whippersnappers:LOL:

16 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

All you need's a newish Iphone (shit for dusk/night shots) or an Android and photoshop Niko and you'll keep up with the whippersnappers:LOL:

Nothing beats a SLR, designed for one purpose only and they do it fantastically....

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Cheeses, whippersnappers and whippersnippers, I'm definitely outnumbered,

ha ha thanks mate, but I have to fully agree with ANF... SLR's are the best way to go, preferably CANON's my weapon of choice.  

Technology is killing me....

10 minutes ago, Niko said:

Cheeses, whippersnappers and whippersnippers, I'm definitely outnumbered,

ha ha thanks mate, but I have to fully agree with ANF... SLR's are the best way to go, preferably CANON's my weapon of choice.  

Technology is killing me....

Canon all the way @Niko :)

Technology is killing us all :blink:

This would sooooooth the itch I would think.....

https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/2018-shannons-sydney-spring-classic-auction/EFH17F9D11Q38120/?intCMP=SHN:GI:PI:NPS:OSL:20180323:2440&?cmpid=SHN:GI:NPS1:NPS:EDM:20180426:6499

11 hours ago, Scoobs said:

To my eyes... that is perfection 

I so want a ducktail.

57 minutes ago, Niko said:

Nice.    One for the peanut gallery.   They claim Tangerine.    I dispute that your honour.     More like Signal Orange ?

1 hour ago, Niko said:

Looks fantastic, no doubt a great car … will be interesting what price it achieves, the last few Zags using their 964 import formula struggled to sell for a year on CS with askings around 120 - 135 … and a few other Zags using the import SC formula struggled to get mid 90's.... I'd love it in my garage

6 hours ago, Niko said:

Yes Niko, I did see that. Nice looking car that one. Will be very interested in the price it sells for

i actually have a "duckless" '72 and really digging the ducktail look. If you go for an aluminium framed duck it's not exactly a cheap exercise. Ones I have seen so far are USD 1900. By the time you land it, get it painted and fitted - would  be somewhere between 4 and 5k.