Gratuitous Porsche Pics

17 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Would be good, though it's a small place on the corner of a busy road with very limited parking. The locals would have a fit should there road by inundated with Porsches. I was going to ask the owner if I could get inside for phone camera shoot.

Just did google earth and looks like a busy street and IGA across the road.  There is space out the back though.

Looks like a developer is doing the dual occupancy thing behind the neighboring houses.

History disappearing... take the photos.

A very busy road that is basically one way with all the cars parked out front. It sucks really, as I'm not a fan of these multiple residence developments which have been popping up everywhere near home. Must be at least 70-100 homes gone up within 2 blocks of me at the expense of some nice old homes and big blocks, yet where this is just down the road would be a very nice earner for the retiring owner to sell to a developer

49 minutes ago, LeeM said:

A very busy road that is basically one way with all the cars parked out front. It sucks really, as I'm not a fan of these multiple residence developments which have been popping up everywhere near home. Must be at least 70-100 homes gone up within 2 blocks of me at the expense of some nice old homes and big blocks, yet where this is just down the road would be a very nice earner for the retiring owner to sell to a developer

Perhaps more more fitout work for you though Lee??

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Perhaps more more fitout work for you though Lee??

Yeah probably mate. Depends who the builder is though.

8 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

And you could have a dirty runny egg Racester in your garage too with the change left over:CoolDance:

I'll give you 10 points for trying ? Ain't gunna happen now