Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Went to an interesting restaurant which is in the middle of 'the shop' - which is a car club/storage area.  You can wander into the storage area and take a look, but only at the cars which happen to be parked close by.  Thoughtfully they seem to arrange cars by make (well, mostly, anyway)

fKKBbBq.jpg

old and new(ish)

6UkHPpG.jpg

Real? Not real? Who knows, nice anyways. Dwarfed by the cayman.

O4098dB.jpg

So the order was CGT, 356 convert, 550 spyder, 356 coupe, 964 turbo, sc, sc, sc convert, CGT #2, GT3RS

0lmq5tB.jpg

Lots of other cool stuff including the orange M3 with full cage ... blue ducktailed 911 in the back...

kND1vjw.jpg

..and hakosuka w/carbon arches, renault 5 turbo..it went on, but couldn't get a good photo of most.

JKN82em.jpg

Workshop area where you can work on your project car

12 hours ago, Raven said:

:Chuckle2: In the attic 

One more OCD garage photo 

man-house-garage.jpg

I take it your the only one allowed to put items in said garage?

12 hours ago, Raven said:

:Chuckle2: In the attic 

One more OCD garage photo 

man-house-garage.jpg

I take it your the only one allowed to put items in said garage?

No not really the wife and eldest daughter park their cars in there along with my daily driver ,,,,we just keep things very tidy and organised ,,,,the attic space in roof is very large and was built to allow for storage with hidden stairs for access with lighting and shelves so all the excess craps goes in there ,,,I built the place 8 years ago and the major priorities for me was the large 4 car Garage on main house and the detached  4 car man cave at rear ...We spent a lot of time designing a functional home that suited our lifestyle and needs ..