Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Yep thats one fine looking 911. Are they 17in wheels? If so what brand are they?

JJ your car is a bit of a honey also. Great look. :)

thanks Vas. i'd say they are def 17" wheels, no idea of brand, perhaps re-rimmed 16" fuchs

They're Rota Fox or Linea Corse Fox as they have been called now.

17 inch cast alloy wheels.... ewwww

Kerry you're considerably larger than I am but I would have no hesitation in slapping you if you put them anywhere near that C2.7.

Take your Fuches to Wheel Solutions in Richmond, they'll sort them out, I couldn't speak more highly of those guys.

Hey Tristan, great pics. makes me even more nostalgic about the 930 :) Might have to lower the C2S at the front a bit, it looks like an SUV against the other two. :lol: I know someone who will like the bottom pic very much also.....

Good on you and thanks so much for sharing. If you have any others of the 3 cars would love to see them.

Cheers

Chris

Hey Chris, glad you appreciate them. I have only found these photos of your cars at this stage, I am sure I am have some more just a matter of finding them.

118mg.jpg

241xm.jpg

581eh.jpg

582w.jpg

img024xk.jpg

img0058ti.jpg

img0073ho.jpg

img0130kp.jpg

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for the pics, even more nostalgic about the 930 now. :)

Forgot what the C2S looked like with the other wheels on it. Glad I changed over though as I much prefer the wheels that are on it now.

Next time we have a Sunday Morning Targa you are more than welcome to come along. we can always find a seat for you. :)

Cheers

Chris

Spoke briefly to the creator last year. While I am a big fan of the concept and the execution, I find it hard to justify the price against the current 911 lineup.

410f.jpg

Hi Tristan,

Great pics.

I know that the price is not loose change, but you are getting a bespoke car.

On top of the price, I think you might even have to provide the donour car :unsure::o

But you have to admit that unlike a current 911 if you roll up anywhere in a Singer 911 you'll most likely be the only one B)

Hi Everyone,

Here is one car that always gets my heart racing :D See and hearing this car at full noise down the main straight at the Phillip Island Classic was a thrill to remember.

I am sure Tristan probably has better photos of this and I know Niko certainly has, but here is my contribution.

porsche935sandown.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Hey Greg,

Three great photos. Love all 3 cars but the heart is with the Black one :)

Tell Robin thats an unfortunate number plate on the boxster :lol:

Go Saints!!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

Very kind words about the pictures / cars. Thanks. Yes, I love the black one as well.

But Robin won't be happy with you for not 'voting' for her Boxster and bagging the 'plates to boot! Go Bombers!