Gratuitous Porsche Pics

7 hours ago, Niko said:

Interesting........

14-8-08 so cal and imports (58)-2.jpg

260 Z/ You know it's dangerous perusing these O/S sites Niko, especially when the wife's asleep and a few beers have been enjoyed.... before you know it you've clicked on the button and your'e in for the import fun and the wallets taken a hit

14 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

260 Z/ You know it's dangerous perusing these O/S sites Niko, especially when the wife's asleep and a few beers have been enjoyed.... before you know it you've clicked on the button and your'e in for the import fun and the wallets taken a hit

Actually its a Puma Kit car from Brazil. On a VW floorpan. A lot had rotary engines fitted.

image.png.edc9ba29ce2fec4b90389e9b9bc0909d.png

11 minutes ago, Rick V said:

Nice score Lee..... I obviously need to find some better mates!

I was only after an A3 poster, but he asked if I wanted this banner which was around 8 meters long with some promotional wording on it 😳 Ofcourse I said I'll make room 😁

On 27/12/2018 at 13:18, Niko said:

Another one to test the "ex spurts" out there.

I took this at Bonneville Speed Trials some years back....

20-8-08 various (30).jpg

No takers....well it sort of has that P car shape...sorta...sorta....:Confused02:

it is a creation called Deutsch Bonnet 1959 model.   it is powered by a two cylinder 750cc motor and was clocked on one pass at Bonneville of doing 96.877 Miles Per Hour. close enough to 156 kmph.:o

3 hours ago, Niko said:

No takers....well it sort of has that P car shape...sorta...sorta....:Confused02:

it is a creation called Deutsch Bonnet 1959 model.   it is powered by a two cylinder 750cc motor and was clocked on one pass at Bonneville of doing 96.877 Miles Per Hour. close enough to 156 mph.:o

I looked at it and thought 356ish windscreen and that's as far as I got. Weird wheels.