Gratuitous Porsche Pics

From a former legendary world famous motor sports photographer.......

That shot is one I would be very proud of.    Perfect.

Love his work.... 

(I lied about the "legendary world famous" bit)

Great shots.

Panning is an art that not many can master (including some  Motor Sport Photographers) especially without losing definition of the entire car..

It really pisses me off to see a "moving shot" of car with the wheels stationary and the back ground stationary....(lazy photographers)

Anyone can shoot with a fast shutter speed.

Again, love his work....

Yeah @Niko (sorry, legendary world famous sports photographer), he told me he had to slow down the shutter speed a fair bit for that very reason. I had him in my car when chasing Andrew, and we weren't hanging around at all, so he had to deal with road bumps and his internal organs being sloshed about through the corners and keeping the camera steady. The side shots above were from @Rob H Boxster (we let him tag along at the back 😁) Josh is not a professional or even a legendary photographer, but a guy who just does it in his spare time

9 hours ago, Rick V said:

Now I’m just p&#ssed off that I was away that weekend ....shoulda, coulda, woulda!!

Cars all look great, lads..... just missing a 996!!

Will be organising another shoot in the future mate. You didnt really miss much...just a bunch of goons fanging through the same roads you were on last time, wheel spinning, sideways, 3 wheeling, spirited driving, loads of laughs...not much really 😁

And there was a 996 with us being @PhilH and @Rob H in his Boxster 

20190609-102118.jpg

On 13 June 2019 at 15:42, Rick V said:

Now I’m just p&#ssed off that I was away that weekend ....shoulda, coulda, woulda!!

Cars all look great, lads..... just missing a 996!!

996......Obviously the poor cousins of the Porsche world.....not worth wasting time photographing them 😄

3 hours ago, PhilH said:

996......Obviously the poor cousins of the Porsche world.....not worth wasting time photographing them 😄

Think they're being edited this weekend mate...not that he should really bother 😁

2 hours ago, Rick V said:

Ha!  Those ‘air-cooled cool gangs’ will wake up to it one day Phil !!

One day mate...one day 😁