Gratuitous Porsche Pics

34 minutes ago, 3legs said:

Oh look, pics of a Porsche only (i'm being facetious guys).

These were taken by me around 1981/1982 at Chateau Moteur in Adelaide (the number plate number is just before my 924 plate number that I bought in 1981). I had to scan the photo's hence the lack of quality. 

I wonder if it's still around and not wrecked. I know that it's not registered in South Oz anymore.

Black924carreragt.jpg

Yes that car is still owned by Russell Stuzacker ( PCV ) , the only black Aust . delivered car .

2 hours ago, 3legs said:

These were taken by me around 1981/1982 at Chateau Moteur in Adelaide

@craiggt3rs

Reckon my old boss, Peter at Bob Jane T mart Henley Beach road owned that one around '85. We used to fit all his mates 911's and Turbo's rims and tyres which got me obsessed with Porsches

56 minutes ago, LeeM said:

@craiggt3rs

Reckon my old boss, Peter at Bob Jane T mart Henley Beach road owned that one around '85. We used to fit all his mates 911's and Turbo's rims and tyres which got me obsessed with Porsches

Yes Im sure I can recall Russell telling me he parted with it for awhile and then purchased the car back from a friend.

17 minutes ago, Rod C said:

Yes Im sure I can recall Russell telling me he parted with it for awhile and then purchased the car back from a friend.

I can't even spell Peter's last name, yet it was something like Puzchovski (pronounced Putskofski or something) 

17 hours ago, Rod C said:

Your right Rod, Russel was original owner and then unfortunately sold it some years later.

Then again some years later, again, decided he wanted it back and tracked it down.

Apparently it was just sitting in a garage or under a carport and not doing many K's at all, if any.

Russell purchased the car back and has had it ever since.

The only thing I am not sure of, is that I thought the car stayed in Victoria, while it was out of Russel's hands.   But I can't be 100% sure of that.

Great car, I love it with a passion