Gratuitous Porsche Pics

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Cmon Lee own up, their your spindly spider legs aren't they ... just had to show off your valentines day pressie huh!

Nah, my legs are a similar size, but that's a backpackers tan mate. I'm more of a light grey/stucco beige colour, even though I wear shorts year 'round!

He's a funny young bloke who is travelling the world as a bloody good working chippy, and he wore them for a laugh (which is often when we work together) and waited till I noticed, though its not that often I stare at a blokes socks, so it took a while 😁 

46 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

I'm still thinking @NikoIf you ever found your way to heaven, they might send you back as cocky little Shetland Stallion. To hang around the horse studs lol !

:Chuckle2: interesting plan but sorry to disapoint you .....

unfortunately I have no chance of meeting the big bloke and asking if I can enter the pearly gates...let alone coming back to a nice green pasture......

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Colour....  Just don't get the matt paint thingy....  Sorry, entirely personal opinion

Yeah  no probs can totally understand  that, The matt paint thingy took a while for me to warm to it, But in saying that I don't  know  if i would  have a car that color ,