D-banger

Gratuitous Porsche Pics

46 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Agree but this one is still my personal favourite

image.png.bd0a619e51ad330ebc602300c74965fe.png

Gets my Vote.....:wub:881867292_NEWELEPHANTSTAMP.png.912a82ccd8a13823f886e40c1bc597e6.png

2 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

What a travesty ! I thought @Nikowas a fair judge and worthy keeper of the Elphant stamp. Sadly it seems that the faith was misplaced. Come onnn...! Turn it up ! @Nikoeverybody can have a bad day, right the wrong Elphant stamp pleeeease :Confused02:   

computer says.................NO.     :P

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Cmon Lee own up, their your spindly spider legs aren't they ... just had to show off your valentines day pressie huh!

Nah, my legs are a similar size, but that's a backpackers tan mate. I'm more of a light grey/stucco beige colour, even though I wear shorts year 'round!

He's a funny young bloke who is travelling the world as a bloody good working chippy, and he wore them for a laugh (which is often when we work together) and waited till I noticed, though its not that often I stare at a blokes socks, so it took a while 😁 

38 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

Yep ! I'm a half glass full sorta guy:Jumping:

I'm still thinking @NikoIf you ever found your way to heaven, they might send you back as cocky little Shetland Stallion. To hang around the horse studs lol !

46 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

I'm still thinking @NikoIf you ever found your way to heaven, they might send you back as cocky little Shetland Stallion. To hang around the horse studs lol !

:Chuckle2: interesting plan but sorry to disapoint you .....

unfortunately I have no chance of meeting the big bloke and asking if I can enter the pearly gates...let alone coming back to a nice green pasture......

10 hours ago, OZ930 said:

Woohoo, look I can balance on these stilts...take the picture quick !

Was thinking she looks like Effie????

22 hours ago, LeeM said:

Onsite fitting a kitchen today with a pommy backpacker carpenter bloke I work with now n then, and I noticed his socks 😂

20200214-081506.jpg

That would be these.

yFEC6Ix.jpg

I can do you a deal on a pair of these.

93ngDoe.jpg

3 hours ago, Niko said:

I sorta see a bit of Jacqui Lambie there......:ph34r:

Nailed it.

1 hour ago, tomo said:

SSsupersports.jpeg

Do you have any more? Plz.