Gratuitous Porsche Pics

1 hour ago, Peter M said:

Nice Tomo but I suggest you need to concentrate on the make of car more.😀

ha ha well spotted, have to admit.....I never even looked and gave it a tick......so .........

1 hour ago, tomo said:

73462810.jpg

As opposed to the coveted Elephant Stamp...I must now introduce the ....Dreaded Raspberry.....

I officially announce the first PFA Raspberry goes to .......TOMMO....images.jpg.436d51e89a340abd6c9e857e627b4af4.jpg

1 minute ago, Niko said:

ha ha well spotted, have to admit.....I never even looked and gave it a tick......so .........

As opposed to the coveted Elephant Stamp...I must now introduce the ....Dreaded Raspberry.....

I officially announce the first PFA Rasberry goes to .......TOMMO....images.jpg.436d51e89a340abd6c9e857e627b4af4.jpg

Mmm, not sure it deserves a raspberry as such.  Suspect it's a Lancia Fulvia Zagato, and they're a pretty special device 🙂  and she is a very pretty lady 🙂 

6 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Mmm, not sure it deserves a raspberry as such.  Suspect it's a Lancia Fulvia Zagato, and they're a pretty special device 🙂  and she is a very pretty lady 🙂 

Nope DEFINITELY a DREADED RASPBERRY.....No correspondence will be entered into... (Tough love)

7 minutes ago, tomo said:

Right back at you Niko Its Tomo so you get  a rasberry for spelling :)

Yep, point and RASPBERRY deserved and accepted.    

I actually have always thought it was spelt rasberry.  

Only when I seen THT spell it with a P that I did a spell check in my dictionary and realised my mistake....

So today I have actually learnt something....:CoolDance:

1 hour ago, Niko said:

Yep, point and RASPBERRY deserved and accepted.    

I actually have always thought it was spelt rasberry.  

Only when I seen THT spell it with a P that I did a spell check in my dictionary and realised my mistake....

So today I have actually learnt something....:CoolDance:

I am guilty of the damn raspberry spelling as well,I was talking about my name one m Tom-o not tom-mo 😃

17 minutes ago, tomo said:

I am guilty of the damn raspberry spelling as well,I was talking about my name one m Tom-o not tom-mo 😃

F#%# me drunk... I'm having a good run.:Speechless:     ...thats two things I've learnt today now.   RASPBERRY & TOMO

Sorry TOMO   

58 minutes ago, tomo said:

My only excuse is that i was blinded by her beauty :)

82250610.jpg

You have redeemed yourself TOMO..... So its the half elephant stamp for you...1053557025_NEWHALFELEPHANTSTAMP.jpeg.bdf488768ef43084562752e341ae200a.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Raven said:

Jezzica must be doing well money wise with a new 2 RS ,,,,,,,,,,,Wonder if she needs a middle aged toy boy :Chuckle2:

I think she has been to the body shop as well , Jess seeems to getting younger as the cars get newer 😅