Jump to content
D-banger

Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Isn’t that what I wrote ? 😉

Yeah, I changed it 😂

 Nice save mate 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LeeM said:

 Nice save mate 😁

Thanks.  Bit of a foot in mouth moment !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s were 90% of the images have come from 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Raven said:

That’s were 90% of the images have come from 😍

You are on the wrong the wrong track  Raven . WGA is telling us to B#gg#r off . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me an old fart, I don't get into insta, facebook, snapchat, tic toc...............blah blah blah.

I have better things to do with my life like local PFA updates and actually living a life without having to tell everyone else how good I am and what I'm up to, must be a dinosaur.

Keep up the good work lads @Raven & @tomo 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ OKAAAY Match the calipers - fine.....but that wheel cap???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, P-Kay said:

^^ OKAAAY Match the calipers - fine.....but that wheel cap???

I think you'll find that her inner left foot line is aligned with the rim spoke which due to crappy assignment of the rim to wheel cap means the cap to foot alignment and cap to vertical alignment are both wrong. Further, the shade of yellow chosen for the caliper is very different to the wheel cap.  Poorly done by Porsche.

An alternative view is that they simply matched the nail polish colour to the caliper colour and disregarded all other elements of the photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stepo said:

Call me an old fart, I don't get into insta, facebook, snapchat, tic toc...............blah blah blah.

I have better things to do with my life...

 So was @Niko mate, yet he's become a prolific poster on Instagram nowadays 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jakroo said:

I think you'll find that her inner left foot line is aligned with the rim spoke which due to crappy assignment of the rim to wheel cap means the cap to foot alignment and cap to vertical alignment are both wrong. Further, the shade of yellow chosen for the caliper is very different to the wheel cap.  Poorly done by Porsche.

An alternative view is that they simply matched the nail polish colour to the caliper colour and disregarded all other elements of the photo.

I think its finally out @Niko has a foot fetish : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LeeM said:

 So was @Niko mate, yet he's become a prolific poster on Instagram nowadays 😁

I think that was around the time @Niko started posting pictures of his oversized teddy in the window 😯.

I really don't need to know through insta what he's getting up to, some things are better left unseen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tomo said:

ae21fd10.jpg

Yep....that one works...Well done nice again Tomo

NEW ELEPHANT STAMP.png

12 minutes ago, Stepo said:

I think that was around the time @Niko started posting pictures of his oversized teddy in the window 😯.

I really don't need to know through insta what he's getting up to, some things are better left unseen.

Hey Stop picking on the old fart.   but just for info Stepo anything that goes on my insta (nikocayman)will have 4 wheels.   That's it....

and just remember you blokes........OFLM   too...:P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yep....that one works...Well   but just for info Stepo anything that goes on my insta (nikocayman)will have 4 wheels.   That's it....

 

 Excepting private messages ofcourse 😁😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Niko said:

 

That's it....

and just remember you blokes........OFLM   too...:P

 

I’m not up with the social media talk, OFLM......had to look that one up, something about football🤔

Let me guess, I’d know if I had an insta account😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, P-Kay said:

^^ OKAAAY Match the calipers - fine.....but that wheel cap???

At least its pointing to the tyre valve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tomo said:

64370610.jpg

What car is that?  It does not look like a regular Targa.  Is it a prototype model based on the Cayman/Boxster body?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...