Gratuitous Porsche Pics

44 minutes ago, Raven said:

I am not on Instagram Lee or any social media ,,only member of a few P car and bike forums .

Lucky you! 

Just thought how prolific you are posting some of these photos I've seen on Instagram that you'd be on there. Instead, you're just a stalker 😅😉

Spotted here in Adelaide this weekend (not by me) 1 of 20 GT1's 😳

20200802-174125.jpg

34 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Lucky you! 

Just thought how prolific you are posting some of these photos I've seen on Instagram that you'd be on there. Instead, you're just a stalker 😅😉

Spotted here in Adelaide this weekend (not by me) 1 of 20 GT1's 😳

20200802-174125.jpg

Yep that,s me instagram and social media stalker :Chuckle2:

Wow what a rare beast the GT1 is to see anywhere in world ,,that must have been one hell of a surprise to see and get a pic off :cool07:

13 hours ago, Niko said:

THE HERD HAS SPOKEN.... BUT.....I WILL CHECK THE COMPUTER..............COMPUTER SAYS    yeeeahhh  baby..

1987012352_NEWELEPHANTSTAMP.png.0148b03d1334c52e6fbbfa843fc7d355.png

Not saying you are wrong , but the lovely lady just finished a drive in the Porsche and recovers her luggage. Her expression and look is rather worrying and she is clutching her behind in clear discomfort from her travel in this Porsche. No Eye contact towards the Porsche , rather a uncomfortable retreat of her luggage. A slight engagement of her knee with the body of the car indicates a sub conscious regret of the departure from her initial emotional connection. Although the Elephant stamp in my mind is more than justified in relation to the image in question , we have to ensure the wellbeing of car and model.:Chuckle2: