Gratuitous Porsche Pics

@ADS911  at The Bend

20210402-112122.jpg

20210402-171220.jpg

Rumoured to be a legit 996 RSR. Sounded good whatever it is

20210402-124252.jpg

Simon' @spiller vision of loveliness 996 Cup which sounded crisp and doing some great lap times

20210402-112756.jpg

This GT4 Clubsport sounded incredible, and one of my favourites of the day

20210402-171055.jpg

996 RS wasn't hanging around on track 

20210402-124246.jpg

32 minutes ago, brian in buddina said:

Very cool. Whats the story on this? Who made it, where, what & when?

No idea mate, sorry. All I know is the owner sourced the bodywork from someone in the US who built one. @AndrewW spoke to him about the car, so he may have some extra information 

The 996 RSR is Richard Perini car was a regular competitor in NSW supersprint series 4.0 mezger in it ..PR Tek on Northern Beach,s did most of the work and track prep on it I believe ran consistently in the 1.33 ,s times at SMSP GP and yes sounds bloody awesome at full noise  :Beer:

He is currently running a Ginetta in GT3 Euro spec , I  dont believe the Ginetta is any quicker ,it is another interesting car but I am bias towards the RSR ..

unnamed.jpg

2 hours ago, Raven said:

The 996 RSR is Richard Perini car was a regular competitor in NSW supersprint series 4.0 mezger in it ..PR Tek on Northern Beach,s did most of the work and track prep on it I believe ran consistently in the 1.33 ,s times at SMSP GP and yes sounds bloody awesome at full noise  :Beer:

He is currently running a Ginetta in GT3 Euro spec , I  dont believe the Ginetta is any quicker ,it is another interesting car but I am bias towards the RSR ..

unnamed.jpg

Fast car, I had a difficult time keeping up but not too hard on myself about that. So cool to be on track with a car like that. 

47 minutes ago, spiller said:

Fast car, I had a difficult time keeping up but not too hard on myself about that. So cool to be on track with a car like that. 

He runs in the 1.33 at SMSP GP that is V8 supercars times and Carrera cup times not mucking about , well sorted and quick car indeed ..

4 hours ago, Raven said:

He runs in the 1.33 at SMSP GP that is V8 supercars times and Carrera cup times not mucking about , well sorted and quick car indeed ..

Jeez that's quick! Boy can drive a bit then

7 hours ago, Raven said:

I was 1.5 sec slower all weekend, track was new to him though. Have some great footage following him in the final session today.

On 03/04/2021 at 07:54, Raven said:

unnamed.jpg

Yes, very impressive driver. I was at PR Tech the other day and I believe the Ginetta is getting a new race engine so bigger things to come or I should say faster in a smaller package.

On 03/04/2021 at 07:54, Raven said:

unnamed.jpg

Perini owns PR Tech if I understand correctly.....