Gratuitous Porsche Pics

4 hours ago, Niko said:

I don't thinks so..... although you might be right.  I have never checked her eyelashes before, but I will from now on......:cool07:

Geezze ya slipin Niko not spoting Jezzica .

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Geezze ya slipin Niko not spoting Jezzica .

hmmmmm I still don't think it is her.   haha if it is I have an excuse, I have just undergone some eye surgery early this week and one eye is currently full of gas and it is like looking through a porthole covered in water.....so that's my excuse ....if it is the gorgeous J...           Below is what my eye looked like yesterday....fair excuse I thinkIMG_8746.thumb.jpg.60806d629a150c969cef3f24d542bb43.jpg

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Hope you come good Mate looks bloody sore.

Thanks tomo, It is a bit sore. and worst part is I can’t drive till I can see out of the bloody thing again , hopefully within the next week 

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

Yeah, I'm 50/50 that its her now mate. Stalked her Instagram pics and its not there...but you have probably already done that...for educational purposes of course 😁🤓

Haha. Correct,.   

3 hours ago, Niko said:

hmmmmm I still don't think it is her.   haha if it is I have an excuse, I have just undergone some eye surgery early this week and one eye is currently full of gas and it is like looking through a porthole covered in water.....so that's my excuse ....if it is the gorgeous J...           Below is what my eye looked like yesterday....fair excuse I think

Hope things are healing real quick for you, the BBC will be missing you 😢

27 minutes ago, Niko said:

Thanks tomo, It is a bit sore. and worst part is I can’t drive till I can see out of the bloody thing again , hopefully within the next week 

Haha. Correct,.   

Oh yeah, and hope you're eye gets weller soon mate 👍

Cameron from @Classic Wheels Australia in his 911 at the Mallala historic race meeting today

IMG-20210417-152408-430.jpg

Historic racing regular Tim Lynas in his iconic 928 looked very good on track today. Helluva nice bloke to chat with too. Shame there was only 2 Porsches on track today. Nice to meet up with @sjm for the first time and check out his very nice 911.

20210417-095224.jpg