Gratuitous Porsche Pics

I go to NineAuto ever since I bought mine and can't think of one reason to go to any of the official service centres. Just had the front rotors, front bearings replaced and calipers rebuilt; hate to think what PCM would have charged for the same job!

I remember my 997 C2 S had all of the service receipts with it when I purchased the car , the Average dealer service price was $1800 per service for an oil change , air oil and pollen filters wiper blades and a check over , plus some added swirl marks when they wash it LOL , yeh that dont call them Stealers for nothing :wacko:

On 24/01/2022 at 23:41, Dalai said:

I go to NineAuto ever since I bought mine and can't think of one reason to go to any of the official service centres. Just had the front rotors, front bearings replaced and calipers rebuilt; hate to think what PCM would have charged for the same job!

Niko recommend Jocaro.  Had my 2nd service done . The guys are brilliant , can’t see myself going anywhere else.😊