Gratuitous Porsche Pics

24 minutes ago, Joz said:

So what's the general consensus, is it really ok for a chick to drag their boney arse all over you panels?

Actually have never seen it happen in real time, 😳,  Only when both party's have agreed, " you sit on my car and I will post it insta you will be famous" or some such B/S or their paid models.At the big bike and car bashes you might see a bit of it, but it's all by agreement. No one just plonks there arse on your bike or car without the ok in the real world.😎

T’aint never gunna happen on any car I own.  Even the hottest babe in the world doesn’t get to sit, stand, kneel or otherwise contact parts of the car not designed for sitting.     Vintage Porsche metal is limited in supply and expensive to replace.  Per instagram, photogenic ladies are a dime a dozen.

22 minutes ago, Coastr said:

T’aint never gunna happen on any car I own.  Even the hottest babe in the world doesn’t get to sit, stand, kneel or otherwise contact parts of the car not designed for sitting.     Vintage Porsche metal is limited in supply and expensive to replace.  Per instagram, photogenic ladies are a dime a dozen.

What he said, no way never, I don't lean on my cars so no way someone else is, I don't know how anyone is comfortable with this, which is another reason I hardly look at this thread now.