Happy fathers day

ANF

sure

woke up at 5am by the 2 year old

was handed the 0 year old at 7am whilst the misses went back to bed...

currently bouncing the baby with my left foot, watching the 10th episode of the 'Octonauts' (this morning) whilst trying to get some work done to pay for the next 18 years of school fees

ahhhh fatherhood

sure

currently bouncing the baby with my left foot, watching the 10th episode of the 'Octonauts' (this morning) whilst trying to get some work done to pay for the next 18 years of school fees

ahhhh fatherhood

One day you'll look back at these things and remember what wonderful times they were.  My kids, who both live with me, are 20 (son) and 23 (daughter).  My son isn't home this morning. My daughter came out, said happy fathers day, gave me a hug and a big bag of Darrell Lea chockies, and went back to bed.  Make the most of it while you can man, because before you know it, they've grown up.

One day you'll look back at these things and remember what wonderful times they were.  My kids, who both live with me, are 20 (son) and 23 (daughter).  My son isn't home this morning. My daughter came out, said happy fathers day, gave me a hug and a big bag of Darrell Lea chockies, and went back to bed.  Make the most of it while you can man, because before you know it, they've grown up.

all good - just got delivered my Darrell Lea Chockies to :)

No sure my daughter will remember! She lives in the UK and not Fathers Day there. Wife is away to so just me and the dog. Took him for an hour long walk this morning so at least he loves me! Maybe I need to take the car for a quick run through the hills to celebrate the day.

Mine are grown up (Almost 25 , 23 + fiancee + 16) but remain in the nest , it's warm and comfortable! I was up training a class of unfit women at 8 , back at 9:30 for slap up breakfast (truffle salt is good for the arteries) and received a book on 911 specifications from my offspring ; they had to check and make sure it wasn't in my library, somewhat amazingly .

Then I enjoyed the monthly classics at the beach, with the trainee chauffeur having his first go at the shark.

928S_1.jpg

As a reward , I get to accompany him on his prescribed run later this afternoon. It's only "60 minutes at zone 2 dad" :rolleyes: ; never stop doing stuff with your kids and you won't have to grow old.

No sure my daughter will remember! She lives in the UK and not Fathers Day there. Wife is away to so just me and the dog. Took him for an hour long walk this morning so at least he loves me! Maybe I need to take the car for a quick run through the hills to celebrate the day.

That's gotta deserve a run. Porsches can buy you happiness for the day and show you a place where you can get a nice drink or meal ;)

I'm a step dad of 18 boy 15 boy and 13 girl.

They gave me JD, tools and a warm appreciative card.

God they sh1t me. ?

I love em, but they will be pushed out of the nest.? People grow when they are challenged. It's my job to get them ready for their life.

Besides, I have plans......?

sure

ahhhh fatherhood

Stick with it.  I got some bowdens own wax and detailer so got some quality time on the drive.  The gift givers were even keen to help.  Cleaning and polishing wheels made them happy!

in a few years you too can have a scene like this:

3C147148-1D2D-48D5-B757-06AA1BBCC262_zps

Archived