PCV 40th Anniversary day at Rochford Wineries

I'll be there.

They announced on Sunday that the latest numbers are 245 cars and 500 members in total from PCV will be attending

Me too.  With the better half.

I chose Collingwood as my departure point, but am now thinking that this will be a pretty boring city traffic drive and might just turn up at Hallam.

I choose the city as well

I'll be there.

They announced on Sunday that the latest numbers are 245 cars and 500 members in total from PCV will be attending

I choose the city as well

yup PCM meet up here too, being earlish on a Sunday I don't imagine there would be a hug traffic issue, I look forward to a massive Pcar convoy. 

yup PCM meet up here too, being earlish on a Sunday I don't imagine there would be a hug traffic issue, I look forward to a massive Pcar convoy. 

Yep agreed on the traffic.

The problem is more the traffic lights.  For such a big group of cars the traffic lights will definitely break up the convoy...many times.

Yep agreed on the traffic.

The problem is more the traffic lights.  For such a big group of cars the traffic lights will definitely break up the convoy...many times.

just need to get up Hoddle onto the eastern then its a VERY boring run all the way... zzzz

that's why i reckon i'll try Hallam even though Mrs Bafe would much prefer boring any day

I missed the cutoff unfortunately.

I'm trying for a late booking but don't think they'll accept.

I would like to turn up for a look in any case if it's possible. Otherwise, it could be fun to join the convoy anyway and then head off for a drive around the hills.

just need to get up Hoddle onto the eastern then its a VERY boring run all the way... zzzz

that's why i reckon i'll try Hallam even though Mrs Bafe would much prefer boring any day

Even heading up Hoddle St there are loads of lights.  I'm leaning heavily to Hallam now.

Is this a PCV only event or car anyone just turn up on the the day for the show and have a look. 

Yeah it's a PCV only.  Not sure that it would be easy to sneak into Rochford Winery, unless the winery itself is still open to the general public.

I would like to turn up for a look in any case if it's possible. Otherwise, it could be fun to join the convoy anyway and then head off for a drive around the hills.

That will be 3 weekends in a row now in the P-Car, that I know of.

You are relentless.

Is this a PCV only event or car anyone just turn up on the the day for the show and have a look. 

PCV event with an area for PCV line up, but Roachford is still open to the public so there's no reason not to come and being your car. You might even manage to smuggle it in since theres so many cars aand some members won't be coming with the group.

On sunday they said they were still accepting entries, but to do it via email. 

Archived