964 Air Temp Mixing Flap Motor

asgraham

G'day all,

I am in the market for the above mentioned part (964 624 324 00) as one of mine has given up the ghost.

After looking at various sites online it seems that they are sold in pairs for approx. $US400, as I am only after one, I was hoping someone would have one lying around that they would be willing to part with?

Adrian

I have a couple. The motors work but the thingy (technical word insert HERE) contact area which controls the opening and closing is stuffed (another technical word)

Thanks Twood, however I am in the same boat. The motor works with 12V directly applied however the brushes/fingers have visible burn marks along with the PCB contact area.

Thanks Twood, however I am in the same boat. The motor works with 12V directly applied however the brushes/fingers have visible burn marks along with the PCB contact area.

You know you can have them refurbed from a place in Germany-still expensive but cheaper than new ones. I can look up the contact if you need it

I was lucky and picked up 2 from Rennlist

Adrian I went the refurb path , they redo the foil in gold.  Life guaranteed.  Works perfectly. Takes about 8 weeks turnaround. 

I went this way because buying second hand doesn't ensure against future failure. 

I have all details if you need 

Hughesy 

PORSCHE PRICE IS WAY OVER THE TOP , EVEN JUST JAMES WAS HORRIFIED WHEN WE CHECKED LAST YEAR

Yep, over $700 each. I have noticed that anything electrical is big $$.

Adrian I went the refurb path , they redo the foil in gold.  Life guaranteed.  Works perfectly. Takes about 8 weeks turnaround. 

I went this way because buying second hand doesn't ensure against future failure. 

I have all details if you need 

Hughesy 

PM sent just in case I need the info.

Archived