New to PFA - Picked up my GT4 today!

Bardman

Congratulations!!

Sunday was the first time i had a close up of one and OMG what a machine.

hope to meet you (and the car) on an SMT in the near future.

OK be honest, how many times did you walk back into the garage last night and check on it B)

Congratulations Bardman. Thankfully the weather is starting to pick up this time of year so you will really get to enjoy the car. 

What colour did you end up choosing? 

Would be great to see some photos when you get the chance to take some. 

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations!!

Sunday was the first time i had a close up of one and OMG what a machine.

hope to meet you (and the car) on an SMT in the near future.

OK be honest, how many times did you walk back into the garage last night and check on it B)

It does look phenomenal, it looks so much more than a regular cayman.  There was a GT3 at the dealer when I picked up my GT4, and to be honest, I prefer the look of the GT4.  The GT3 looks oversized and a little plain by comparison (I could be biased of course :) ).

I did take a few extra looks last night before going to bed...

BTW - whats SMT?

Congratulations Bardman. Thankfully the weather is starting to pick up this time of year so you will really get to enjoy the car. 

What colour did you end up choosing? 

Would be great to see some photos when you get the chance to take some. 

I went with Agate Grey with the platinum wheels.  Its really nice colour on this car.

The car got really filthy in the rain yesterday, so I will need to clean it up before taking some pictures.  Hopefully I can get some up over the weekend.

Welcome Bardman.   How good is your new car....congratulations, great color combo.

like the rest of the members, looking forward to seeing yours on an SMT, enjoy your new car and the forum, great to have you on board, as Harvs said, great way to introduce yourself.

Yoohoo......CAYMAN's ARE STARTING TO RULE!

Sssssssh! Don't tell everyone, they'll shoot up in price!

Talk like that Lee and you'll give people around here the impression you may be thinking that way!

Congrats on the GT4 Bardman. Amazing car. Hope to see you out in the twisties.

Noice. These things are getting common around here.

SMT = Sunday Morning Targa where a bunch of PFA dudes go for a quiet ;)drive in the country early in the morning.

Did I see an SMT last Sunday?  There were a bunch of Porsches heading down the Eastern freeway around 9:45am?

Did I see an SMT last Sunday?  There were a bunch of Porsches heading down the Eastern freeway around 9:45am?

That may have been a PCV event.

Keep an eye on this section and have a look at a couple of the SMT threads to get a better idea of what 

http://porscheforum.com.au/index.php?/forum/91-sunday-morning-targa-rendevous-events-etc/

I took a few photos yesterday with my iPhone.  The lighting wasn't great, and didn't have much time so these photos won't win me any prizes.

X9ayuOD.jpg

28nXHQO.jpg

JBV6ASC.jpg

Took these at my sisters house, she is in mount eliza so was a nice trip down the coast.  :)

No rear shots unfortunately - thats the best angle!

Congratulations and I like the agate grey as well… Good colour choice and that front looks quite menacing…  PS, Ive seen a GT3 in Agate with a light grey contrast door strip to GT3 logo which looked quite good. (search autogespot for GT3)   Are you tempted to sticker GT4  ? 

Archived