UNICORNS EXIST barn/garage find

Hughesy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me you've found a 911 in great knick for next to nothing that you can't possibly keep as you don't have the garage space & have decided to sell it on to the first person to comment on your post in order to attract good karma-  or am I just dreaming?

phewwww!!!!!!    just finishing work  

ive been hanging on to this story for 3 weeks just in case it fell through..

just had delivered to chez hughesy's,  a two owner , ( now 3 ) 1980 australian delivered matching numbers 911SC in minneva blue and tan interior. its had an engine and box rebuild 2000 klms ago but has not been registered since 2005. its been driven around the block to keep it rolling

its straight as a die but it does need lots of TLC and its got a rediculous stereo and speakers that have ruined (in my opinion) the door cards. the PO has had the car for past 24 years.  

when i laid eyes on it she was at the back of a 6 car garage, cobwebs everywhere, with piles of tools, parts and mechanical equipment, covered in dust. mould all over the interior, no battery and all paws flattish.  as yet have not tried to start  just flatbed trucked her home and washed her in the light rain at 3pm which revealed a very straight body with a failing duco......thats the story so far 

pics to come as soon as i get proficient at uploading them. my attempts over the past year or so has not been too successful to date

Archived