Home built Hot Rod

MFX

Well at least you chose to soak it up rather than wipe it up with rags which is what I end up doing to an end result of crapiness.

Next time at work when replenishing the truck.... 1 scoop for F&R, 1 scoop for Jeff. Not that I'm suggesting you nick anything from work but think of it as goodwill to the environment. 

Told you it was surreal meeting you and Mrs Jeff at Hanhdorf! Knew I shoulda got an autograph ?

My cousin in the UK who isn't into Porsches or much into cars even sent me a link to your YouTube channel coz he thought I'd like it, so it's pretty viral mate

I'd better buy some tee's and hoodies sharpish! 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Told you it was surreal meeting you and Mrs Jeff at Hanhdorf! Knew I shoulda got an autograph ?

My cousin in the UK who isn't into Porsches or much into cars even sent me a link to your YouTube channel coz he thought I'd like it, so it's pretty viral mate

I'd better buy some tee's and hoodies sharpish! 

One of my mates has just designed some cool new T-shirts for me that I will add in the next couple of days. Much better than the very average shirts I have so far.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Coastr said:

I think it’s time to open an interior design business from all the feedback :D

I saw it on facebook - at least you got credited although it was a remix.

is it too late to blame the purple on mrs Jeff?  A million internet fans await!

Haha, nope I am going the other way. This is one of my latest shirt designs :D

mockup-e46ccfa6_original.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@MFX - Hi Jeff, how are you going? Loving the progress of the Z on your YouTube channel. Given you are the bastion of all Porsche home repair knowledge, I've got a quick and random question. What gauge steel sheet did you use for your panel/body repairs on the Porsche? Cheers Jono

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Peter M said:

How complicated will your harness have to be Jeff?

12 x COP, cam position sensor, MAP, AIT, Crank sensor, CHT, TPS, fuel pump and injectors?

I have no idea, I haven't even looked into it yet, but I don't imagine it will be too crazy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

It is so wright so I feel lack of motivation when thinking either what you have to have to build it properly or how much one should pay :))

great stuff Jeff!

I am amazed at what I have learned this week. It has been non-stop. Get up, get to the shop, work until late, then edit, try to get some before I start all over again, but it is sooo worth it.