Home built Hot Rod

MFX

2 hours ago, AdRock said:

We played the 'moving forward' drinking game whilst watching.  .....let's just say - bloody rotten hangover the next day! ;)

I didn't pay attention to how often I said that, but obviously I am not concerned about that as it is in the past and I am moving forward :D 

2 hours ago, AdRock said:

We played the 'moving forward' drinking game whilst watching.  .....let's just say - bloody rotten hangover the next day! ;)

There's a drinking game ?  

33 minutes ago, MFX said:

I didn't pay attention to how often I said that, but obviously I am not concerned about that as it is in the past and I am moving forward :D 

1 going forward and 5 moving forward... I think you have Gillarditis

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, MFX said:
This week I finally drag the 911 out of hibernation and start preparing the car for it's new heart.

About bloody time mate.  Stop mucking around with all those sideshow projects and get this baby on the road.   Will it see any track time or purely road work?

36 minutes ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

About bloody time mate.  Stop mucking around with all those sideshow projects and get this baby on the road.   Will it see any track time or purely road work?

I will probably get stretch it's legs a little bit on the track, but I plan on building a separate track focused car that is a little bit cheaper if I break things ;) 

2 minutes ago, MFX said:

I will probably get stretch it's legs a little bit on the track, but I plan on building a separate track focused car that is a little bit cheaper if I break things ;) 

Sounds good - would love have you down at wp one day & bring your camera with you.....have a couple of new cars on the way that are very much track focused (which is where I'd like to see our operation headed).  PM on its way.

Just now, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

Sounds good - would love have you down at wp one day & bring your camera with you.....have a couple of new cars on the way that are very much track focused (which is where I'd like to see our operation headed).  PM on its way.

Definitely keen on having more of a track focused series. I have quite a few ideas planned, I just need to move on the Z to make way for the P track beast ;)

On 26/09/2019 at 22:33, LeeM said:

Why doesn't that surprise me? 😅

Reckon there should be a PFA event held when the orange beast gets rego

It has been such a long run, even now I still can't believe it will ever happen ;)

This week I get stuck in and actually make some good progress on the 911. Painting engine parts, fitting the chain tensioners and then replacing the dreaded fuel lines

• 2 weeks later...