MFX

Home built Hot Rod

2 hours ago, AdRock said:

We played the 'moving forward' drinking game whilst watching.  .....let's just say - bloody rotten hangover the next day! ;)

I didn't pay attention to how often I said that, but obviously I am not concerned about that as it is in the past and I am moving forward :D 

2 hours ago, AdRock said:

We played the 'moving forward' drinking game whilst watching.  .....let's just say - bloody rotten hangover the next day! ;)

There's a drinking game ?  

33 minutes ago, MFX said:

I didn't pay attention to how often I said that, but obviously I am not concerned about that as it is in the past and I am moving forward :D 

1 going forward and 5 moving forward... I think you have Gillarditis

On 07/05/2019 at 13:01, OZ930 said:

There's a drinking game ?  

There is now! :)

I know it is well overdue, but I am finally getting back onto the 911 and I am going to keep on with it until it is done!

Bugger you Jeff, I had serious client work to do tonight, but just spent the last hour watching your videos, including the MGB repaint....

11 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Bugger you Jeff, I had serious client work to do tonight, but just spent the last hour watching your videos, including the MGB repaint....

Haha, sorry, but not really ;) 

Oh geez, it’s about bloody time... I’ve been waiting for the next instalment for so damn long... meandering through YouTube like a lost sole. Well done Jeff, great to see you’re back to 911-ing. 

Piston clips suck! I have finally gotten all of the pistons and cylinders installed on my Porsche 911 2.8 twin plug build, but it was not fun.

It all comes to a head this week. Or six to be more accurate.