My Stacker

turboT

Some yobbo in a GT3 even showed up.... 

Its an awesome space Tom, very inspiring stuff and the amount of thought, engineering & design is evident down to the last detail... I'll come back when it's all done. Might even rent your air bnb space now that I've christened the John. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Builder disappeared for a week on holiday, but back in full effect. Clean up, some painting and concrete polishing to go. Almost 600 days of building. Completely over it, but fuck it's a great feeling looking back at this. Painting the rear door red as a Nod to the OTLWs old home ;) 

5BD38F41-1D94-423B-B691-DD887332DBA1_zps

6F230F9D-59D5-41E9-95EF-D0B30105CA23_zps

This really is a thing of beauty Tom! Well done. I would so love to have something like this. You know those moments when you get home and the kids a f-ing around in the back seat and you're standing there waiting for them to get out. "yeah in a minute dad" "you undo my seatbelt dad". Just the threat of sending them underground with the car would get their ar$e out quick smart!

How do you go with insurance and that garage? Most have a definition of garage being something with 4 walls and a roof. 

IE: 

It is a requirement of this policy that your vehicle be kept in a lockable room

comprising a minimum of four contiguous walls and roof with a lockable door for

motor vehicle access overnight between the hours of 10pm to 5am.

Not been a party pooper, just looking out for a brother.  

Archived