My Stacker

turboT

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have access to the lower level (eg stairs) or is it just a hole and the only access to the car is to raise it to the surface?

got a manhole and ladder the opposite side. Ended up with quite a bit of space so managed to house all the stuff that runs the house + a decent man cave for 'stuff'. Already housing spare seats and rims. Just load them onto the stacker and send em down. It's like I've got my own good lift ?

Hey T just a question for you, why haven't you gone for the full extension, ie, push button and bottom car comes to the ground level and top car goes to the full extension of the stacker and into the roof section of what you have now, was that part of the building requirements or just the way you wanted it.

Hey T just a question for you, why haven't you gone for the full extension, ie, push button and bottom car comes to the ground level and top car goes to the full extension of the stacker and into the roof section of what you have now, was that part of the building requirements or just the way you wanted it.

wanted a granny flat above + yes we are very restricted with Ht in paddo. Would have been good though

• 1 month later...

And I thought that "plane and train spotting" websites were really sad. Do these guys have a life? So Tom now has some (more) scary stalkers. 

With the way the car is going to get wrecked being stored underground, I will offer you $100k now and save you all the pain of watching the cars disintegrate in from of your eyes. And you had better get the builder back to improve the quality because it "Looks homebuilt.":wacko:

Be careful garage spotters be very careful!! Should check who ya shittin' on if you know what's good for ya. They dont realise the owner is an Outlaw (otlw)..... Better watch what they say about the $150,000 homebuilt concrete crusher or the Paddington Bear and an army of black turtle necks will hunt 'em down!

Seen on garage Journal.  This is the thread, Tom:

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336642

hilarious. Insta famous. It's amazing how companies lift content 

So do you have a psychological problem Tom? 

Love some of the replies

don't we all

Be careful garage spotters be very careful!! Should check who ya shittin' on if you know what's good for ya. They dont realise the owner is an Outlaw (otlw)..... Better watch what they say about the $150,000 homebuilt concrete crusher or the Paddington Bear and an army of black turtle necks will hunt 'em down!

you better believe it. 

I'm starting to feel concerned for your wife and children - have they become widows to the phenomenon that is the Paddington Outlaw? :lol:

more concerned that your twins were last seen mounting the curbs in Lambos mate. Surely breaking all kind of moderator rules?

more concerned that your twins were last seen mounting the curbs in Lambos mate. Surely breaking all kind of moderator rules?

Unfortunately they both seem to want to be footballers. :ph34r::D

Unfortunately they both seem to want to be footballers. :ph34r::D

actively encourage it

1. you don't have to get up as early as swimmers

2. you don't have to play as long as cricketers

3. they are as cute as Beckam so should pay for your early retirement 

• 4 weeks later...

Well there's a turn up for the books. The very same 'Paddington society' that blocked our DA have now recommended us to the National Trust as an example of what to do in Paddington. They now want to conduct yearly tours through the place!

stricktly speaking they still don't know about the stacker...

have now recommended us to the National Trust as an example of what to do in Paddington. They now want to conduct yearly tours through the place!

From what I've happened upon over the years , cream teas all round , and make sure to leave  your best crocheting efforts lying around :D 

• 3 months later...

stacker  subterranean pool up for sale. Comes with house....not car

IMG_8327_zpsmauitpyx.jpg

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, 
No-one you see, is smarter than he, 
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder, 
Flying there-under, under the sea! 

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/flipperlyrics.html

Archived