My Stacker

turboT

It is an amazing tree though, I'm glad you've managed to work with it. Without it the home could look like its located anywhere, stunning piece of Australian context to have within the surrounds of a city/urban environment. 

Looks like its been worth the effort mate. :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious amount of bedrock, have you thought to get a bigger machine in to break through it faster? When I hit bedrock we sent the 3.5 tonne away and called in the 5 tonne ? just a thought.

cant wait to see it done

Leaving it to the experts mate. Access is always the issue - unless you start blocking off roads. 

Leaving it to the experts mate. Access is always the issue - unless you start blocking off roads. 

definitely mate. I forgot about your access there, it's probably stressful enough loading the trucks with fill! 

I'm always looking but it's going to be hard for me to give up my parking situation ? 

image_zps1n14hdze.jpg

you wanna explain that bbq mate??

it's a Yoder Smoker YS1500. Made in Kansas USA.  It's wood fired by wood pellets. Happy to tell you more, but if you google grill pro Australia you'll find plenty of info on the site, Dave is a good mate of mine so if your ever curious beyond this post let me know. 

I cook all our low n slow barbecue in it, it can grill & bake too...

Doing a big cook today. ?

definitely mate. I forgot about your access there, it's probably stressful enough loading the trucks with fill! 

I'm always looking but it's going to be hard for me to give up my parking situation ? 

image_zps1n14hdze.jpg

love that alfa kurt...what's the plan with it...is it road registered and are you driving it around.

Stacker is Deffinately a 'next year completion.' House we are trying to get into for xmas...

BAF3C65D-ED1C-4E1B-B69A-81E928B67611_zps

The house is looking sensational mate. Assume those are accordion glass doors? Will have to swing by once your in and have a look. 

love that alfa kurt...what's the plan with it...is it road registered and are you driving it around.

that red one is for parts, got a cleaner one that's getting painted and swapping running gear + interior into.

Will be a club rego car for my son to start doing motorkhana... I'll enjoy flogging it on the street and hearing that flat four sing. It sounds delicious

ok back on topic gents.  :p

Phwoar! BBQ envy! 

image_zps1n14hdze.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ton

Really keen to hear what you have planned for the time power goes out when its raining a lot.

I'm planning diesel generator here.

Looks like I won't have to wait for the rain Chris. Last week we struck what seems like a small spring. Checked it out for town water from a leaking pipe but that came back negative. We have a hydraulics guy working on a solution now but with X-mas just around the corner it looks like the stacker project will be put on hold for a while. Might just have a massive rocky muddy pool for the kids instead :(

• 4 weeks later...

Still just a half dug hole. Ensuite looks ok though...

67D17B84-E6CD-4D68-B2D6-E84E4D5393A5_zps

3D5A7319-C516-4FF4-B6C6-0758D5843B41_zps

just saw this thread...MOAR pics of ensuite?? Looks fantastic mate! We have been undergoing a complete cosmetic rennovation inside and out on our home for the past 6 months, but certainly no holes as big as that. Xmas was our target date too but it never quite works out that way!

Archived