Changing Avatar Photo

Niko

I have gone through all the instructions by Kerry posted 28/1/2010 "how to add in 5 easy steps." to no avail. I cannot remove the current avatar even after clicking all the right buttons, in fact the current avatar has now gone all blurry on me. I want to replace the current avatar with a new photo image resized to the correct size but it just won't allow me to do it. Any one know what I am doing wrong???? As I said I have tried the 5 easy steps system, but just doesn't work for me.

Thanks,

Niko

I have gone through all the instructions by Kerry posted 28/1/2010 "how to add in 5 easy steps." to no avail. I cannot remove the current avatar even after clicking all the right buttons, in fact the current avatar has now gone all blurry on me. I want to replace the current avatar with a new photo image resized to the correct size but it just won't allow me to do it. Any one know what I am doing wrong???? As I said I have tried the 5 easy steps system, but just doesn't work for me.

Thanks,

Niko

Ask A Teenager

Hi Niko,

Looks like you must have got there in the end as I am seeing a blue instead of yellow boxtser that looks like a Dato 1600!! :lol::lol:

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris, I didn't know I had achieved it. Last message I posted was with the blurry Boxster this morning. Hopefully when I send this reply my old DATTO will be there.

Cheers mate.

Hi Niko,

Looks like you must have got there in the end as I am seeing a blue instead of yellow boxtser that looks like a Dato 1600!! :lol::lol:

Cheers

Chris

Strange things, Just sent your reply and it is still showing up as the blurry boxster on my screen. B....gerred if I know what I have done then

Hey Niko,

I'm seeing the Dato.

Maybe you need to logout of PFA, shutdown Explorer so that the forum software can refresh your Avatar.

Thanks Mate, did that and now all looks good.

• 1 year later...

I am going nuts!!!

Now I know a liitle about forum profiles and changing photos, but this is driving me insane.

Tried to change my avatar to a photo with the new wheels.

Delete the old one, upload the new one, all done or so you would think!!

So I went through the following process hopefully eliminating any errors on my behalf.

Deleted old Avatar.

Logged out and in again to find my posts now contained no avatar......Great so far.

Upload new avatar from Photobucket.............Looking good!

Save changes and log out and in again (just to be sure).

Old avatar still attached to my posts but when I go in to edit my profile the new avatar is the one on my profile..........What is going on??????????????

Help please!!!!!!!

Archived