CnC GC 3rd Sat of each month

HH1

Good morning folks. Another Cars and Coffee Gold Coast is coming up this Saturday the 15th. CNCGC is now an official Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia fund raising partner. This helps children going through a rough time by fulfilling their wishes. I'm hoping that we can add a little miracle to their otherwise traumatic life's. Here wishing that we can make a small difference right here in Australia. Cheers, Sohan Parekh 

3 hours ago, HH1 said:

Good morning folks. Another Cars and Coffee Gold Coast is coming up this Saturday the 15th. CNCGC is now an official Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia fund raising partner. This helps children going through a rough time by fulfilling their wishes. I'm hoping that we can add a little miracle to their otherwise traumatic life's. Here wishing that we can make a small difference right here in Australia. Cheers, Sohan Parekh 

That's a nice charitable addition to an always fine Sat morn Sohan, (good coffee too) if I was in town the silver 550B) Boxster would be there again, next time ....cheers to another great turn out

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, brian in buddina said:

I had the guards red 944 & had my girl Lola, with the long nose.

That was that your white 928.

No worries, next time.

Ahh yes. Beautiful car. Yes that was my 928 next to the black 911. I was the guy taking all the pictures. I think I spoke to you. Shame I didn't know who you were. Anyway the next meet is next Saturday the 20th if you feel like it. Cheers, Sohan. 

• 1 month later...

We had a fantastic morning today with about 130 cars and some real pearlers. The car of the meet was a Marmon on is first outing after a 30 year restoration. It was simply awesome.   One of the highlights was a Lamborghini Liberty Walk Huracan Roadster. Of course we had plenty of Porsche's too including a Gemballa turbo. Please visit our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/carsandcoffeegoldcoast

• 3 months later...

Hi fellas, this Saturday the 16th, Alfa Romeo will be showcasing their Stelvio QV which is supposed to be one of the fastest SUV's around, so come over and let's make it another wonderful morning. Cheers, Sohan. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

18th May, this Saturday PCGC will be coming along with one of their newest offerings, let's make it a warm welcome for them by having a whole gaggle of Porsches present.  Cheers,  Sohan 

• 3 weeks later...

This Saturday the 8th PCGC is organising a Sportscar Together day at Tekno in Yatala. I'll be organising a run from Mudgeeraba to Yatala if anyone wants to join in. Leaving Mudgeeraba at 6.45am. Cheers, Sohan 

• 7 months later...
3 minutes ago, 944Tman said:

Is this happening in Feb, if so where please, and start time ? Thanks

238 mudgeeraba rd mudgeeraba. I’m sure it’ll be on in feb, organiser  Sohan @HH1 will chime in I’m sure. Always a good morn and lots of diverse makes n models, I try to get there every time I’m at the gold coast starts at 6 or 7. And when you leave you can smack your cars arse around the numerous mountains next door for hours then finish up on a beautiful beach!!

9972800A-41FD-4464-B49E-A2B2A151D63D.jpeg

3C753883-E997-4C18-A401-74B333AD842E.jpeg

6FC1D778-D806-4E59-96ED-4BE0997DF99B.jpeg

0556B66B-CC2A-4C21-862E-72EC34CCDEC8.jpeg

On 09/01/2020 at 20:30, 944Tman said:

Is this happening in Feb, if so where please, and start time ? Thanks

It's on the 3rd Saturday of each month, therefore the Feb meet will be on the 15th. We've got one this coming Saturday if you are so inclined and PCGC will be coming along amid showcasing one of their toys. It'll be a good morning. 7.30am onwards. Cheers, Sohan 

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,  so sorry to have to say this, but the next meet on the 21st is cancelled due to the current situation. Hopefully the dust settles for the April meet. Cheers,  Sohan 

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Folks,  my children, ages 15 and 13, have started their own channels on YouTube focused on cool cats. They interview and film the owners and their çars. I would appreciate any support provided by subscribing,  liking and commenting. Also forward then on to others who appreciate cool cars. The first channel is for classic cars and one video is of a Panther J72 

The next is for future classics and features my 928 S4 

Cheers,  Sohan 

• 4 weeks later...