Mobil1 Partners In Performance sticker

dan_189

Hi all!

Wondering who has one of the "Mobil1 Partners in Performance" stickers on their cars? My 04' doesn't have one, PCM told me that this is a factory decal that was applied. Haven't ever seen it on any international cars so i'm guessing it was exclusive to Australia?

Have been trying to source one with little luck. Would anyone be able to provide me with a high res picture and the dimensions of one? Would like to have one made (not for profit I just like the sticker). Hopefully this doesn't get anyone upset with copyright issues etc! Its only because its not longer available i'm going down this avenue. If it turns out well i'm happy to hand some out.

Cheers! 

Mobil1.jpg

Mine has the mobil sticker above the datadot sticker, looks to be the same dimensions...but my datadot sticker is now covered by a PFA sticker!

I do wish the PFA stickers were available as an inside glass sticker like all the factory window stickers are....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine has the mobil sticker above the datadot sticker, looks to be the same dimensions...but my datadot sticker is now covered by a PFA sticker!

I do wish the PFA stickers were available as an inside glass sticker like all the factory window stickers are....

Yep. I would love a PFA inside sticker too.

• 5 months later...

Please excuse my shitty cell phone photo,s ,,,,,,,,but the sticker is 75 mm maximum width and 50 mm maximum height ,,if you need more detail images I can get them for you with a proper camera .......:D

man_cave_001.jpg

man_cave_002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of uploading by adding/attaching files, use the Insert other media button and just post in link to the image - requires hosting elsewhere, like photobucket, Flickr etc.

Anyway, saw this and reminded me of this thread. Engine bay inside decklid sticker.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RARE-GENUINE-PORSCHE-996-997-986-987-MOBIL1-Filled-from-new-decal-997-006-554-00-/172121074190?hash=item2813372a0e:g:NE8AAOSwv9hW2CCE

s-l1600.jpg

Archived