WTB 964 C2 Manual

Troy Smith

Hay Troy, welcome to the Forum.

I have a C2 & C4 in my garage at the moment, red one I am baby sitting. 

Ummmm @reggiegums, I don't know why you are quoting me and editing what I have said, what I really said on the 15/01/2016 is above IN RED.

I take it YOU are still selling that RED 964, "not me" you must have been going to quote me (god knows why) and did not delete the quote box.

Please don't send me any messages asking if MY car is for sale.

To clarify my 964 is not on the market.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmm @reggiegums, I don't know why you are quoting me and editing what I have said, what I really said on the 15/01/2016 is above IN RED.

I I take it YOU are selling that RED 964, "not me" you must have been going to quote me (god knows why) and did not delete the quote box.

I'm so confused now. Lol. Whoever it is out of you that is looking to sell please contact me. ??

I take it YOU are still selling that RED 964, "not me" you must have been going to quote me (god knows why) and did not delete the quote box.

C'mon Fraz ...... play nice ..... sell the desperate buyer your car.  :rolleyes:

Nah, just kidding ..... obviously a mix up with the "quotes" ..... I have found that happens to me a lot on my tablet and it's almost impossible to fix and delete them without logging out of my account and logging back in ..... no problems like that on my desktop.

Anyone want to sell a car yet?

if only it was that easy......it took me 18 months to find my 72t, and 12 months to find my 62 356 super 90. And then I bought them both within hours of them coming on the market.

My 993 was an impulse buy (and a poor one at that, but l learnt from my errors)

Patience, gasshopper......

if only it was that easy......it took me 18 months to find my 72t, and 12 months to find my 62 356 super 90. And then I bought them both within hours of them coming on the market.

My 993 was an impulse buy (and a poor one at that, but l learnt from my errors)

Patience, gasshopper......

Why was the 993 a poor decision?

Why was the 993 a poor decision?

993 was an impulse buy with zero ppi check. Turned out to be a dog. With fleas.  Better now. Rebuilt engine, new pistons, barrels etc. Refurbished interior almost complete. But the aircon always worked. 

I'm really happy with it now. Finally. It's food enough to sell to finance my next project.

993 was an impulse buy with zero ppi check. Turned out to be a dog. With fleas.  Better now. Rebuilt engine, new pistons, barrels etc. Refurbished interior almost complete. But the aircon always worked.

It was a cheap entry point and needed someone like you to give it a bit of TLC :)

I was told the same Troy, don't worry. Chris speaks with words of wisdom.

After the very long wait... my car exceeds all my expectations.

34  cars down and still aint bought one….. the art of Zen buying …. but when you see the one you want pounce 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived