[VIC] DAK DAK 6th Feb: Cars/coffee/bacon/eggs etc!!!

Kerry

Yeah, thanks for that, as a matter of fact when we left and we handed our "freddies" back  (free pass to the footy, half price Macca's etc etc etc:()

we also had to sign our hair back in to the supply branch.   But we are both a better looking pair of dudes now...:rolleyes:

As mentioned kind sir @Niko PFA is a fortunate forum to have you to post up our cars for others to enjoy!

GREAT PHOTOS!

The photographer's favourite aka GT3 has one HORN sound!!! 

Thanks for that, P-Kay, I appreciate it.

Great to finally come to my first PFA meet and put some faces and names to you all - even if I've already forgotten half of them. B)

Hopefully the first of many more to come.

Great pics too Niko - long live the Caymans.

great work again Niko, thanks for taking the shots again.

Hard to know which has aged better, you boys or that datto?

Thanks Babe, and...the Datto is still out there somewhere....so I think we are all still just rolling along nicely....

Great to finally come to my first PFA meet and put some faces and names to you all - even if I've already forgotten half of them. B)

Thanks for that, we had a consensus of opinion on the colour of your CGT4 as you drove off.    You were awarded 11 out of 10.   Great car, love it

Edited by Niko

Great pics Niko, had no idea you liked the 964 so much. ?

Had a few ask what polish I use on the car. For the life of me I could not remember, as you can see by the name is why, so here it is.

The paint has been corrected but I had to do some final touches myself which is probally the easy part.

5A3AAAFF-646E-4162-8067-DBD34E8EA455_zps

I get it from here.

http://www.wax-it.be/

Great pics Niko, had no idea you liked the 964 so much. ?

Had a few ask what polish I use on the car. For the life of me I could not remember, as you can see by the name is why, so here it is.

The paint has been corrected but I had to do some final touches myself which is probally the easy part.

I get it from here.

http://www.wax-it.be/

Thanks for that Fraz, I think all the "experts" on car colours always say green is the least sought after.   Not so in your case.

interesting wax, just checked the site, my German language only goes as far as

Achtung Sptitfire, Donna Und Blitzen and "HOGAN I know nothing..nothing ..nothing."

Great video clip though on the preparation, process and result.   Thanks for posting that up.

So do you actually import in from Gemany?   Although it does say made in the U.S of A..

Sorry Just answered my own question, I googled up Poorboys World and there they are with the products out at Tullamarine.

Thanks again.

Edited by Niko

car looks awesome Snowy. Did it scrape getting into the parking spot? 

Bugga I couldn't get there to catch up. Look forward to the next one.....

Thanks for that Fraz, I think all the "experts" on car colours always say green is the least sought after.   Not so in your case.

interesting wax, just checked the site, my German language only goes as far as

Achtung Sptitfire, Donna Und Blitzen and "HOGAN I know nothing..nothing ..nothing."

Great video clip though on the preparation, process and result.   Thanks for posting that up.

So do you actually import in from Gemany?   Although it does say made in the U.S of A..

Sorry Just answered my own question, I googled up Poorboys World and there they are with the products out at Tullamarine.

Thanks again.

The site is in Belgium, the text is in Dutch - that's why your German isn't working Niko ?

Great pics mate and doesn't surprise me that 30 years ago you were a good bloke helping out the community

Edited by Ozvino

I really wish I could have made it. Instead I spent the morning in a doctors office waiting to get a certificate for Friday. 2 and a bit hours of boredom and $40 out of pocket. Think I could have done less damage to my pocket and enjoyed myself more by heading down to dakdak

Great morning. Well done with the pics Niko, thanks.

Great to meet everyone and especially our growing 964 contingent!

Troy, lets hope you can bring along a 964 very soon. Great to meet you, best of luck.

Luke.

Your 964 is looking good Luke, a few of you down south now, I might have to stop by on the way to Tas later this year... Got your coilovers in yet? Interested to hear your thoughts on them?

Great to be there and meet a bunch of you today. Big thanks to Fraz for the time he spent with me showing and letting me drive his car. Hopefully next time I'll be there with one ??

Very cool of Fraz to let you take his car for a drive, despite what most say about him he's actually a really nice guy. :D