My Porsche 928

ANF

I have lusted after a Porsche 928 since I first saw one in a Tamiya model catalogue in the early 80's. For the past 30 years I have dreamed of owning one. I got close 3 years ago but then all sorts of shit got in the way. I learned of a local one for sale late last year and much searching for info and advice I can finally call it mine :)

1983 (oops not an 82 model!!) auto, burgandy paint and same leather interior. Presents really well and is good mechanically.

Will upload some pics later when I get onto my pc :)

Edited by ANF
year model

These will do for now, I will have to get some better ones when it is in my driveway :)

Photos now updated, thanks photochucket!

WP_20160112_001-B.jpg

WP_20160112_003.jpg

WP_20160112_008.jpg

Thanks to all that helped out, offered advice and gave me lots of info.

Thanks tazzie. And thanks to my lovely wife.

Edited by ANF

At last, the entire PFA community can breathe a sigh of relief and stop looking for 928s for Adam.  This one looks great and we expect some great pics before the slippery slope commences.  It's about time - congratulations on your first Porsche!

A bigger sigh than for Amanda ?

The interior on those 928s look like some sort of a driving lounge.

classic GT car.

welcome to the P-car ownership club.

the interior is what I love the most about a 928, especially when in rich period colours.

this one is a superb merlot tranpsorting machine - never worry about spilling a drop!

Congratulations Adam.  It's been a long search, by finally rewarded with what looks like a cracking car.  That interior looks amazing.  Now to spend some quality time with the car traveling those amazing roads.

When I come back to Tassie (in June or July) we'll have to go out driving.  I'll probably be driving my Megane RS this time, so alas, I will wait for you at each town.  :D