My Porsche 928

ANF

Got my car back this morning, seems to run a bit better and more down low but it split a heater hose on the way home so I was aiming just to get it home.....

AAV is a little gunked up (his words not mine) so cold idle is a little off... overall seems an improvement but more little things to do, ah don't you just love old cars.... sometimes yes and sometimes NO!

I have found on this car that when I fix something it just highlights something else that needs fixing.... $$$$ and time..... something like that was referred to when I purchased this car!

Edited by ANF

• 2 weeks later...

Can you imagine the bloke in 1992 with his Black and Decker drill taking to the rear quarter panel of, back then, a $250,000 car...it'd be like drilling a hole in a McLaren 720S today!

The bastard.

Edited by KGB

Maybe the reel is actually buried beside the seat, whoops.  I'll check properly. Also just noticed that the detailer has refitted the luggage blind back in over the seat belt. Wrongo.

Have fun wrestling the all the trim out!

WtpvVyyr.jpg

Edited by KGB

Maybe the reel is actually buried beside the seat, whoops.  I'll check properly. Also just noticed that the detailer has refitted the luggage blind back in over the seat belt. Wrongo.

Have fun wrestling the all the trim out!

WtpvVyyr.jpg

Thanks, yes does look like fun! Maybe you could pull yours out and draw me a bit of a map :D

• 1 month later...

I have now done 2 drive days with the PCT (Porsche Club Tas), one in the wet a few weeks ago and the economy run last weekend, which was dry and sunny :)

Car went faultlessly in both :D and very well too! My first run with other P cars in the dry, I was surprised at how easily I was able to keep up with all (from old to new) through the corners, and even pull away from some :)

It is finally getting close to the car i thought it was, new shocks on the list now.... :Beer: and tyres, and.......

One day I will go through this thread and fix all the pics! (thanks photochucket!!)