My Porsche 928

ANF

Congratulations on your entrance to the Land Shark Club B)

Sweeet ride...well done

Thanks Barks

Happy for you ANF. The first P-car you own is pretty special. 

Now watch prices take off as Magus does his magic.

Thanks T, yep prices can now soar :) Don't think magnus will have much impact though....

Looks really neat. Congrats.

Cheers, it looks great I love the colours!

That's awesome, looks like you have the original stezza too. Make sure you secure those plyers in the back before you do any hard stops!

Thanks. Everything will be properly stored being any acceleration and braking tests :)

Congrats Adam,  Looks like the wait was worth it, she's a beauty.:D

Thanks Aaron, indeed it was and it is!

remember many good times as a young child riding in my dads 928S. Have always loved these things. Congrats on the acquisition ANF. I reckon you've bought just at the right time too.

Thanks. Yes I think the world is realising what great cars these are :)

Congrats Adam, she's a looker!

At last, the entire PFA community can breathe a sigh of relief and stop looking for 928s for Adam.  This one looks great and we expect some great pics before the slippery slope commences.  It's about time - congratulations on your first Porsche!

Thanks Rob and the whole PFA community :) definitely a great bunch!

More and better pics will come, soon.... the owner has kindly let me keep at his house until our new home is finished. I will go and visit my Porsche as often as I can :)

Congrats Adam. This is fantastic news and the car looks very nice. Looking forward to some more pictures.

Thanks Steve!

I can confirm that it goes like a stabbed rat. And bellows like a stabbed bull.

By a two headed coincidence , this 928 belonged to the brother of the guy I bought mine from.

Thanks tazzie, yes it does go and nice very nice! They are 928 "brothers in arms" :)

Congrats ANF,

Very nice looking machine and looks to be very well kept. Loving the interior.....:wub:

Thanks Corki, I love red/ burgundy interiors :D

And you've lost a couple of inches ;)

The existing seat base is to be modified to enable me to fit. Some of the really deep padding will be removed and new padding shaped to suit. will take me a little while to get this all sorted :)

That's NICE! Well done.

The interior on those 928s look like some sort of a driving lounge.

classic GT car.

welcome to the P-car ownership club.

Thankyou. Yep, they are great cars all round :)

Wow she looks awesome and if Tassie is saying she is quick, there is no doubt she is lol

Congrats mate. enjoy

Thanks, she is quick and sounds good being quick :D

Congratulations Adam.  It's been a long search, by finally rewarded with what looks like a cracking car.  That interior looks amazing.  Now to spend some quality time with the car traveling those amazing roads.

When I come back to Tassie (in June or July) we'll have to go out driving.  I'll probably be driving my Megane RS this time, so alas, I will wait for you at each town.  :D

Thanks Stew, it has been!! But well worth the wait!

928s can be very  w  I  d  e  Stew, plus get tazzie's there as well and you would have no chance ;)

Very cool ride. Congratulations and enjoy.

Thankyou, will!!

Yours is so much like this one:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3810202&Cr=15

Even the numberplate is almost exactly the same!!

I have seen that ad and did notice the no. plates were very similar!

Colour wise yes the same. 86 model is the first of the 5.0 litre and quad cams (mine is 4.7 and SOHC) actual lower power output but at diff revs I think, interior is slightly diff (door trims and seats), those seats would do me nicely - later model ones that give more headroom - fancy a visit? How quick are you with the tools ;)

The rest is pretty much the same. Lovely colour :)

Edited by ANF