[NSW] Cars & Coffee Central Coast

Corki944

Well the 3 amigo's (Tingy944, Dreamr and Corki944) just checked out a local Cars and Coffee event that we had only just heard about via facebook.

This event is held on the last Sunday of every month (bah March, next event April 24th) at Mt Penang Gardens on the Central Coast just off the M1.

It's been going since June 2015 and has just been getting bigger and bigger. Approx 200+ cars where there today. Please check following link for pics,

Great crowd there today and met another couple of Porsche owners of which i believe one has already signed up on PFA with a nice 924 Turbo, welcome paulm.
Would be great to see a few more of the PFA crowd turn up for the April event and hope to organize a drive after with  a stop for lunch possibly on the cards as well.

Everyone welcome and there is no fee and lots of different street driven cars on display. The organisers also assure us that the coffee van will be there at the next event.
Will post again closer to the day to see if we can entice some of you southerners and novacastrians up/down for a good day out.

Cheers.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was a great morning great to meet all the other porsche-aholics. After going to a few cars and coffee this location has the greatest potential to be a great event. Flick out on the expressway doin a hundred or carve down the the old road for some targa practice afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd post this event that is on this Sunday for any of you with nothing to do this weekend.

They had over 200 cars there last meeting, ranging from the bottom to the top end of town ....

As long as it's not raining it should be another great event ..... hope to see some of you there .

Nice to meet the local CC crew today and turned out to be a perfect sunny morning with some great cars on show. Appreciate all of the advice which is all adding up to great research and putting me on track for my first P purchase. That 356 was nice and certainly deserved car of the month. See you all next month, if not before.

Steven

It was good to meet you Tips and good luck with the Pcar hunt.

This is not a bad morning out and seems to wrap up fairly early, halfway between Sydney and Newcastle so it's good for me, big variety of cars and people turn up so if you are into cars it's well worth a visit.

20160424_0931251.jpg

20160424_0932161.jpg

20160424_0933071.jpg

20160424_0934261.jpg

20160424_0934461.jpg

20160424_0935061.jpg

20160424_0939281.jpg

Well done Tingy......:D

It was another enjoyable day out with presentation of car of the month at 10:30am and other prizes as well.

Good to see a nice p-car collect the prize this month......

20160424_104659_zps5misoloj.jpgIs that Tingy & Tips in the background......:P

20160424_094537_zpstmkcmpfl.jpgPauls sweet ride.....

20160424_094159_zpsul3mx8c6.jpg For Sale I Believe????

For all my photos try the link below and you can see a great diversity in cars and an enjoyable morning out. 

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dmaca2/slideshow/Central Coast Cars and Coffee/April 2016

20160424_093412_zpsqts97dri.jpgNoice........

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As long as the weather holds out, I'll be there ....

I'll take the drive up anyway as it looked dodgy at my place last month and it was sunshine at Gosford.?

Stephen I hope uncle does bring the Cobra out as that would be awesome to see along with your new 944..?

Good turn out today both from PFA and plenty of great cars generally on show. That AC of yours Martin is an absolute head turner, sounds beautiful and potent...

Archived