[NSW] Cars & Coffee Central Coast

Corki944

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great day out again gents.......:D

Good to see a lot more cars as the weather held out although that breeze was a bit fresh......:wacko:

We all enjoyed checking out Tingy's new "its not quite perfect" ride and no its not a Cordia! 

Was also great to catch up with Martin and see his new toy as well. Absolutely love that car..........:wub:

ce20bb1d-2fa0-47e3-88f5-9f6d64e992a1_zps

8361ae47-8a0b-435a-9bd2-7d216404f73e_zps

Nice Shed Trolley by the way......:P

20160529_095041_zpsda40rmep.jpg

Here is a link to all my pics from the day below...

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/dmaca2/library/Central Coast Cars and Coffee/May 2016

20160529_093530_zpsz4mqg9ma.jpg

Hope to see some more Porsches up here next time. 

• 1 month later...

Yes Warren

It is definately on and is getting bigger every time the sun is out.

I have to miss this one as i will be in Melbourne but i do hope you blokes can get some photos of the day for us.......:D

Stephen,

I was keen but have some piss pots turning up in 2 minutes so suspect I won't make it.  Maybe next month?

Hi Corki944,

I know this is an old post but did you get and contact details for this car?

Please PM me any details you may know

That's Keith's car:

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/9298-where-best-to-list-a-911-for-sale/

Sorry all but my car is offline this weekend so will have to wait till next month.

I'm only 2 minutes from this event so anyone going is more than welcome to come over for a coffee afterwards .....

Cold but enjoyable!. Good to bump into Tingy and his outstanding 944 Turbo. The Croc was out in the boonies so I didn't get to park next to the other Porsches. Good to see them though. 

Good excuse to visit the Gosford Museum, just round the corner. Amazing place.

Cold but enjoyable!. Good to bump into Tingy and his outstanding 944 Turbo. The Croc was out in the boonies so I didn't get to park next to the other Porsches. Good to see them though. 

Good excuse to visit the Gosford Museum, just round the corner. Amazing place.

It was good to meet you and your croc is very nice, i have always admired these cars and yours didn't disappoint, love that exhaust note.:wub:

• 1 month later...

I'll be at C&C but not the later drive, as I am going to head back to the all British day  at The Kings School as I have a couple of people I know showing cars there.

the FB page does say 9am start which is later than normal. Apparently 3 coffee carts now should be more time to view cars ?rather than stand in a long slow line for coffee☕️

28 August at 09:0012:00 

• 2 months later...

Archived