12 hours ago, JV911 said:

Not even close :rolleyes:

Any pics of yours?

There she is. Just got a set of 16" polished b45s and a built 12at motor to drop in among many other things

20181014_103126.jpg

On 06/12/2017 at 16:31, JV911 said:

Well, depends what part you want and what car you need them for i.e. Rx2 v Rx3, coupe v sedan.

Front guards, boot lids, bonnets and repro rust repair panels are all fairly easy. Something like a complete rear guard would be harder but still around (exhibit A below).

Rx2 tail light assemblies on the other hand = rocking horse poo (still looking) where as there are plenty of good repro rx3 ones around.

2017-12-06_05-26-00

Phils are in the process of making the  backing cups etc for Rx2s they will be ready in 8 weeks.

10 hours ago, TG911 said:

Phils are in the process of making the  backing cups etc for Rx2s they will be ready in 8 weeks.

So is Mark at Custom Cuts. Both will be made in China or Indo i expect. 

10 hours ago, TG911 said:

There she is. Just got a set of 16" polished b45s and a built 12at motor to drop in among many other things

Niiiiice :wub:

TG911 - sweet ride.   That takes me back for sure!  Why oh why didn't I keep all the things!

On 13/04/2019 at 21:34, TG911 said:

Any updates?

The car still needs some rust removal in the footwell. Painting it once that's done should be straightforward, the bodywork having been done some time ago. It'll come back together quickly after that as I have most parts and know they fit.