PFA F1 Dream Team 2016

Stew F

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Sochi.   0 points 

Yes you will Harvs - qualifying and for Williams, wont be much... A few got caught out I feel.

Luckily I swapped to Rosberg :) Rest was crap though.....

Yes you will Harvs - qualifying and for Williams, wont be much... A few got caught out I feel.

Luckily I swapped to Rosberg :) Rest was crap though.....

240 points, for quali.   I had 2 out in the first lap, then the 3rd out later, my 4th finished out of the points.  It's tme for some cutting and pasting with creative accounting on my team.

• 2 weeks later...

22 hours till lockout. Make your trades. I managed to get 2 good trades in this round. Massa out, verstappen in. Ferrari out and Mercedes in. 

I'll post another quiz question tomorrow some time.

Saved by Verstappen!! What were Red bull doing with Dan??!.....

I can't help but think this is Vettel vs Webber all over again and a case of history repeating. The pre-race plan was 2 stop, yet they switch Dan over to a 3 stop mid way through the race WHILST HE IS LEADING THE GRAND PRIX, keeping the new wunderkid on the original plan who then goes on to win the race (all without actually passing a single car for position).

Why RBR would make a decision on Dan's strategy at a track which is knowingly difficult to overtake on, bemuses me. It leaves me at the only logical conlusion. ie. Verstappen is young, fresh and very marketable. 

Enough said. 

I can't help but think this is Vettel vs Webber all over again and a case of history repeating. The pre-race plan was 2 stop, yet they switch Dan over to a 3 stop mid way through the race WHILST HE IS LEADING THE GRAND PRIX, keeping the new wunderkid on the original plan who then goes on to win the race (all without actually passing a single car for position).

Why RBR would make a decision on Dan's strategy at a track which is knowingly difficult to overtake on, bemuses me. It leaves me at the only logical conlusion. ie. Verstappen is young, fresh and very marketable. 

Enough said. 

I love a good conspiracy theory. 

I do too. I used to enjoy F1 a lot more when webber was around :D

You can still catch Webber in the WEC.  I watched a bit of the Spa highlights yesterday.  Those guys go hard with some great racing action.

Enough said. 

I would have said you were getting carried away in the moment .... until Marko went to the podium.  Dan needs to ink a contract at Merc or Ferrari before the summer break.

I would have said you were getting carried away in the moment .... until Marko went to the podium.  Dan needs to ink a contract at Merc or Ferrari before the summer break.

Marko is the man who calls the shots with who drives (wins) at RBR.  Agreed, DR needs to get into a team with more interity.

Having said that, I traded max into my team for this race. He's certainly a talented driver, but I didn't think he would win by any means.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived