PFA F1 Dream Team 2016

Stew F

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad result all round.  AB_981 is 72nd overall. 

Finally had time to look at this... what a weekend.  Well done to all, this is a marathon not a sprint - 21 races!

Last 15 laps of the race got real interesting, had a "few" $ on Roman finishing in the top 6 at 52/1.

Look forward to dropping down the field.

AB.

For this round's Pole Position points.

Lewis Hamilton has only raced on one track where he hasn't had a podium finish. What is the name of that track, and what country is it in?

If nobody gets it right by the start of the race I will claim the points.?

Time to get serious thinking about trades, getting to grips with the full rules. With such a limited "team" number it is hard to make room from bolters.  i.e i would be interested in bringing McLaren in but have to dump a team, and downgrade drivers it's not worth it at this point.  Once Haas gets repriced it's time to go.  Need blood Toro Rosso to start performing! 

Really need to start thinking about who you have in your team that will go up and who will go down after China.  Have to dump the downers this week before the reprice and jump on anyone you think are going to rise in price so you can trade up. This is the fun with the trade system, you really need to be 2 trades ahead in terms of planning.  Have to get to Merc, Merc, HAM, ROS as soon as possible.

I'm trying to work out how to get a silver arrow into my team. Not easy with the limited funds we get.

You have to think Romain G and Haas are great value if you don't already have them in your team. Low cost now, should jump after China which will give you $ to play with.

(note - this advice comes to you courtesy of Penfolds wine and a shitty week....)

Unfortunately with such a dominating team as Mercedes you really need to have the Mercedes team and at least one of their drivers, can't afford both....

Takes away some of the fun from it when one team is bound to win all the time....

Agree Haas and Grosjean are certs for now.

Unfortunately with such a dominating team as Mercedes you really need to have the Mercedes team and at least one of their drivers, can't afford both....

Takes away some of the fun from it when one team is bound to win all the time....

Agree Haas and Grosjean are certs for now.

My first picks were nico rosberg and dan riccardo.  Then I picked an rbr and a Renault. After that I didn't have a lot of dosh left to get a merc.

Can anyone explain how the dollar growth is calculated?

Presumably with Red Bull and Ricciardo both on 164 points but Red Bull having a dollar base around $5m higher than the Dan, his dollar growth will be higher than Red Bull?

Presuming Dan does alright in next race he would be a better cash cow than his team?

Drivers are worth more than teams ;)

F1 points.PNG

Yes, but with the teams you get the total points scored by both drivers, so can be quite beneficial, especially if you have the Mercedes!

Can anyone explain how the dollar growth is calculated?

Presumably with Red Bull and Ricciardo both on 164 points but Red Bull having a dollar base around $5m higher than the Dan, his dollar growth will be higher than Red Bull?

Presuming Dan does alright in next race he would be a better cash cow than his team?

Not sure how they do this one, maybe the pixies do it... ;)

Dan should rise and possibly Hamilton to fall? Seb should drop a bit in price?

My first picks were nico rosberg and dan riccardo.  Then I picked an rbr and a Renault. After that I didn't have a lot of dosh left to get a merc.

You need a Merc Stew, I have managed to trade and shuffle to get one now :) just need Hamilton to fire!

Hope we are all making the most of all the money we have made!  Annoyingly I am 300k short of my preferred selections.

I'm in the same boat, exce! I'm more like 4M short,  Averaging 670 odd points per race so far.

Hope we are all making the most of all the money we have made!  Annoyingly I am 300k short of my preferred selections.

Same here.  I want to swap out one driver and one team and can't get the numbers to work.  About 1 mill short.

Archived